Need a new guild

I'm fairly new to GOH but I'm up to level 76, have 1 7*, 1 6*, and 7 5* characters. My arena rank is 1617, Fleet rank 253, and my arena power is just over 23,000. I'm a dad and husband so I'm not crazy dedicated but I log in every day and complete dailies almost every day. The guild I started in has deteriorated and I feel like I could progress faster with more support. I'm not sure how I switch guilds but am ready to do so. My ID is 259-198-583. Let me know if you have room and are willing to have an old man on your squad;)

Replies

• TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, I lead TWD Saviors. We alternate between tier 5 and 6 rancor, currently in one atm, which has a 12 hour 0 damage rule in place to reward as much people as we can, and just started a naat. We accept casual and hardcore gamers alike, averaging 15k raid tickets a day. Donations are active, we complete multiple tiers of guild daily activities, don't ask for 600 tickets, and have a 14 day of consecutive inactivity rule in place before booting. 632-143-884 is my ally code, add me if you are interested in joining. I'd rather not be presumptuous in thinking of adding you if you don't like what the guild has to offer. If you have any more questions, message me and I'll get back to you quick as I can, or add me on line, lineid twd_negan
  • TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    Options
    Also, if you feel as if my guild's raiding level is too high for you, why not develop your skills in our sister guild Darkstar Heroes? They raid tier 3/4/5 rancor decided by voting. Message @Missekay or add her ally code 379-399-911
  • Options
    212th Deltas has a spot for you old man lol. All we ask is try to get your 600 raid tix everyday, or close to as possible. My ally code is 161-926-477, if your interested shoot me an ally request and leave your current guild and I will get you in. Have to leave current guild to join a new one.
  • Options
    Have fun with finding a guild and just pick one off the guild section at random. Check em out and move along if necessary. Lots and lots of people in this universe.
  • Luxl
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Hi our guild rogues N rebels is open , add my ally code to join if you keen : 658 776 885
  • SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Allies of the Force 959-123-359
  • AngelVazzana
    541 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    We are a Mega Guild who does 3 HAAT raids in 9 days and 3 to 4 heroic rancor raids in 9 days. We are looking for dedicated players who can get their 600 daily that's the only real requirement. If your looking for a good bunch of people who watch over one another then come on over bro. Hope to see you soon
    Post edited by AngelVazzana on