Mod Management Tools

Please implement some mod management tools into this game. Specifically:

1. Mod swap - I want to take mods from one toon and do a straight swap with another toon. For example, I may want to swap mods between Sith Trooper and General Kenobi. Standard fees would apply of course, but the unequipping and re-equipping process is so beyond burdensome that I just don't bother to do it anymore for raids. This would make trying new squad arena teams much more feasible. It's too much hassle to even try a new team because of the infernal mod shuffle required.

2. I want to label mods with a custom description (e.g. "Tank Mod - Protection"). If I can't have that, please, please, please can I at least get a favorite tag on mods so that my mods aren't always getting lost in the unequipping/re-equipping shuffle.

The mod management is easily the worst, and most discouraging, part about trying new toons in arena, and raids. On squad arena, your absolute best mods are required on your arena team in order to get a good idea whether your squad is any good or not. This requires a 10 minute mod shuffle and huge amounts of frustration in order to try a new team.

Please fix this!

Nick

Replies

• Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    Yes please this would be great!
  • Options
    I agree. Modding is by far the most frustrating experience in the game.
    Please do something to clear this mess.
    Do, or do not. There is no try.