1 posts Member
edited February 2016
I was thinking of usingthe folling team:

Sid (lead)
Vader
Phasma
IG-88
Poe

to make the most out of IG-88's abilities and to hit hard through Poe teams using AOE attacks and make use of the buff coming to DOT's. Do you guys think that this team would be viable in arena?
I know that Vader is not hugely useful as we can't star him up yet, so what would be a good alternative to him?

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    I definitely think this team is viable in arena, but it does depend on winning the Poe roll a bit since IG-88 is so squishy.

Vader's probably quite good in a team like this.He's slow, but he has a lot of health to make up for it and his Culling Blade will probably one-shot someone with the amount of debuffs this team manages.

Otherwise, I'd probably consider Poggle to hit even harder and give speed up to IG-88.

If you have Ben, he would be great as well (also for his Turn Meter manipulation, which is devastating especially with Poe and Phasma already in).
    Dutch Trade Alliance
  • Options
    Yeah that's what I thought the battle might come down to. I was debating replacing IG-88 with Kylo (who I'm farming at the moment) and then replacing Poe with Poggle to get the damage back, then just try and soak up the first turn of damage and hit through the Poe taunt.

Old Ben would be nice to have, but I unfortunately haven't had the luck to get him from the few Chromiums that I've been able to get :neutral: