Zader AAT advice

Exletion
649 posts Member
So, my next Zeta is up. I was thinking of getting Zader so my Sith team can be useful in HAAT. At the moment I lack a good team for P3. My First Order and Droids demolish P2, and my Rebels and Clones destroy P4, but my P3 teams are not good. Currenly, I run Zaul in arena with Sid, Vader, EP, and DN(almost 7*). With the new bug fix for Zader, would he still be viable for a good P3 team, and would the toons I mentioned above be viable with just a switched out lead with Zader, or would I need to throw in Teebo for adequate TM reduction, or another buffer to get past the cannon? Any advice here would be helpful so I don't end up wasting my zeta.

Replies

• Options
    For the record, the change only affects Vader in the Rancor raid. The Tank was always immune to it.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    Options
    For the record, the change only affects Vader in the Rancor raid. The Tank was always immune to it.

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure it affected the tank going between phases as well.
  • Seltgar
    217 posts Member
    Options
    It effected the tank. But he is still great as lead in 2 3 and 4. I hit 4 million on 2, and 1.5 on 3 when I run zader.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Options
    Seltgar wrote: »
    It effected the tank. But he is still great as lead in 2 3 and 4. I hit 4 million on 2, and 1.5 on 3 when I run zader.

Good to know thx. At the moment my sith are rather useless in HAAT, I'll probably zeta Vader to try and make them useful.