Difficult to know when events start in the middle of special events

Dralkyr
457 posts Member
I see today this post talking about the events for the month. I also realize that I missed the Omega Battles: Hoth. From my side this happened because the current featured event is the Daring Droid R2 event, so other events never show in the main Cantina screen. I've made it as far as I possibly can in the R2 event (not enough Empire toons at star requirement) so I stopped ever looking in the events section of the Cantina. I realize I could just click into events to check if something's there, but since there generally hasn't been I didn't. Did I miss something in-game that showed a new event had started?

Note: Referring to the note I linked to is not a solution. As I've mentioned in previous posts, the game should stand on its own. It is unreasonable to suggest that the forum is required in order to play well.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    never happens to me. I click the credit heist event button in the main screen every single freaking time i open the game eventhough i know i cleared the CH already. Fortunately for me we've got 2 back buttons now =D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • crzydroid
    7409 posts Moderator
    Options
    The omega events are advertised under the events screen four days in advance. It takes one second to click on the events and look.