What did i just get 500 shards for?

And 1 omega. It said for issues but I'm not sure which

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It was for the problems certain users had logging in after the update. Mostly seemed to affect people on T-Mobile and related networks.

From the State of the Galaxy thread:
    Recent Game Outage
    Over this last weekend, some players experienced outages and weren’t able to log into the game without Wi-Fi. Simply put, we’re very sorry that happened. We have a fantastic team of dedicated people who we often call on to jump in and resolve issues day or night, but unfortunately it took us longer than we would have liked to chase down and resolve this particular issue.
    Due to the nature of the problem, we couldn’t identify who was affected by this issue. Our options were to reward nobody or reward everybody. We’ve chosen the latter. We will be sending a package of crystals to the player base’s inbox as a “make good” for the outage. Hopefully you’ll find a practical use for them (I suspect you will)!
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    It was for the problems certain users had logging in after the update. Mostly seemed to affect people on T-Mobile and related networks.

From the State of the Galaxy thread:
    Recent Game Outage
    Over this last weekend, some players experienced outages and weren’t able to log into the game without Wi-Fi. Simply put, we’re very sorry that happened. We have a fantastic team of dedicated people who we often call on to jump in and resolve issues day or night, but unfortunately it took us longer than we would have liked to chase down and resolve this particular issue.
    Due to the nature of the problem, we couldn’t identify who was affected by this issue. Our options were to reward nobody or reward everybody. We’ve chosen the latter. We will be sending a package of crystals to the player base’s inbox as a “make good” for the outage. Hopefully you’ll find a practical use for them (I suspect you will)!

I'm really glad ea resolved it. And it was really nice of them to give the crystals and ability material. Thank you Ea. :smiley:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ