Missed from your "Bugs" update

Caiz
28 posts Member
@CG_Kozispoon
So was the Savage Omega Overpower bug too complex for this "bugs" update? I can't image we are talking about "Teebo level" of complexity here.

60+ days since it was confirmed:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/94150/savage-opress-ai-only-uses-overpower-when-target-is-below-25-health/latest

30ish days since duly noted as a bug:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/97761/savage-opress-lvl-8-overpower-not-updated-to-reflect-recent-changes

I certainly appreciate the other bug fixes, but what gives on this one?

Replies

• Options
    And Savage dont get heal steal under nihilus lead after use Overpower and kill someone
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    I stopped using my zavage cause of this. I'm very annoyed at zetas not working or changing at a later date.
  • Options
    And Savage dont get heal steal under nihilus lead after use Overpower and kill someone

That is not a bug. It's WAI, otherwise he would heal 100k+. Overpower does not count as a physical attack that causes damage, it is just an ability that knocks out the character. 99.999 is just to show that the character gets totally overpowered and certainly defeated.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options

That is not a bug. It's WAI, otherwise he would heal 100k+. Overpower does not count as a physical attack that causes damage, it is just an ability that knocks out the character. 99.999 is just to show that the character gets totally overpowered and certainly defeated.

Right. Bonus damage doesn't generate health steal. Think of overpower as a dot, or expose or deathmark.

OP: There are at least 10 other bugs I've counted so far that weren't touched in the update. I saw the recent list not as exhaustive, but as a heck of a good start. Obviously they still have some ways to go.
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

I get that, but shouldn't he at least get the health that was taken away?

He gets no health regeneration from HOT's under Nihilus lead so having him only get health from his basic is kind of lame.

A good example would be fighting a Jedi team. His basic gets dodged twice and his health his critically low from the crazy amounts of attacks from the Jedi. Health drop to yellow, I use Overpower and he gets absolutely nothing.

I'm cool with no HOT's and the extra crit chance and crit damage being useless as he won't crit, but to not even get a normal amnount of health steal from the attack should NOT be WAI.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options

I get that, but shouldn't he at least get the health that was taken away?

He gets no health regeneration from HOT's under Nihilus lead so having him only get health from his basic is kind of lame.

A good example would be fighting a Jedi team. His basic gets dodged twice and his health his critically low from the crazy amounts of attacks from the Jedi. Health drop to yellow, I use Overpower and he gets absolutely nothing.

I'm cool with no HOT's and the extra crit chance and crit damage being useless as he won't crit, but to not even get a normal amnount of health steal from the attack should NOT be WAI.

If the target is below 50% health, the mechanics show the physical damage is not dealt. So nothing to steal. Are you saying he does not get health steal if the target is above 50%?