Excessive Gear

I have quite a bit of lower level excessive gear. Is there any plan to rectify some of the thousands of pieces of gear that I possess.

Replies

• Diel
    109 posts Member
    Options
    In Star Trek timelines they introduced a means to build higher level items from lower level items. But since there are no replicators in Star wars universe this will not happen ;)
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Could create Watto's Junk Shop, sell gear for credits. Maybe 50 credits for white gear, 100 for green, 150 for blue, 300 for purple and 500 for gold. It wouldn't negate credit twists and would only add a little credit to your coffers but every bit helps.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Could create Watto's Junk Shop, sell gear for credits. Maybe 50 credits for white gear, 100 for green, 150 for blue, 300 for purple and 500 for gold. It wouldn't negate credit twists and would only add a little credit to your coffers but every bit helps.

They got rid of the sell function it aint coming back. Could sell gear, credit droids, training droids etc...
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    I miss that feature, you didn't get much but it helped back then. Now it's out of control how much gear I've collected.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think it's worth the hassle of selling it to be honest, since you're probably not going to make bank eventhough you have ALOT of excess gear.
    Anyway, i'm still buying all the gear for credits in shipments each day, so i wouldn't go as far as saying it bothers me that i've got alof of excess gear ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    It's going to hit a critical mass at some point, it'll just boil down to how many posts crop up every day regarding it. The hoped for solution is turning in gear for something useful.

Seeing how this games works now -- it'll probably be something like the "Grinder" from the Borderlands: Prequel -- put in certain weaker gear for a chance to get better gear -- but random. Which will ultimately fix the solution of people having too much useless gear and probably not give much back in return.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice