Stop those way Overpowered Rebels, ESPECIALLY against Force users!

Prev1
Seriously, EA. Do something. Give force users, ALL FORCE USERS, the ability to deflect a blaster bolt, maybe even a small chance to redirect it to the attacker, with their lightsabers. As it is now, a rebel squad can mop the floor with a Sith or Jedi squad. It's just not realistic (as pertains to the movies) AT ALL. To me, it's the most annoying and crappy thing about the game.

Replies

• Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Have you even seen the movies? Biggs single handedly killed the Death Star, not once, but twice!
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    A Jedi team can also wipe the floor with those teams (needing R2 for Sith).

Everyone can now wipe the floor with everyone.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully Jedi will get a rework soon. They are only competitive with a lot of zetas, and Kenobi.
  • kaether
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Naw wrote: »
    Have you even seen the movies? Biggs single handedly killed the Death Star, not once, but twice!

Lol, what has that got to do with anything? And Chuck Norris counted to infinity. Twice!

Not that I fully agree with the OP's opinion, it's his right to have one.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Fact is teams are weak or strong against other teams. It's why we have to develop multiple toons and teams.

I just went up against a multiple Zeta'd, GK Jedi squad in gw. My goodness did it seem ridiculously OP! My usual tactics were hopeless. I tried over and over with multiple configurations and I thought there was no way I could pass it. Finally I switched to a DN lead and bam. I passed it with flying colors. Every team has a counter. No one team is good against everyone.
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    Options

Have you seen the movies? Darth Vader killed Biggs in the first Death Star attack above Yavin IV. So he definitely wasn't there for the second death star.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Brigger wrote: »

Have you seen the movies? Darth Vader killed Biggs in the first Death Star attack above Yavin IV. So he definitely wasn't there for the second death star.

He probably meant wedge.... But it wasn't single handed by any wild stretch and it was Luke and Lando (or the falcon anyway) that fired the kill shots.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    My goodness wedge and Biggs are pretty minor characters. So strange they have such a big role in this game.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    Something that bugs me is how over powered chirruts force abilities are in this game. In RO he was just able to sense stuff and dodge things, that's it. Then, the game makes it seem like having minor force sensitivity a HUGE deal, when there are freaking jedi council members in this game that are weaker than chirrut.
  • Carbonari
    676 posts Member
    Options
    I agree that we need more Rebels with force powers.

...is that not what we're talking about?
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Something that bugs me is how over powered chirruts force abilities are in this game. In RO he was just able to sense stuff and dodge things, that's it. Then, the game makes it seem like having minor force sensitivity a HUGE deal, when there are freaking jedi council members in this game that are weaker than chirrut.

He whacks people with a stick and heals.

You are acting like he dodges blasters like Neo.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options

Ghost Biggs showed up and directed Lando against the second Death Star
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options

He whacks people with a stick and heals.

You are acting like he dodges blasters like Neo.

He doesn't just heal, he has better healing than effing lumi and Barriss who were trained jedi healers and all chirrut ever did in the movie was beat up storm troopers. I guess the heal makes sense for himself, but his cleanse and thousands of heal effects on his allies make no sense at all. Plus, when he whacks with that stick, he can do more damage than a lot of the Jedi in the game. Does this make any sense what so ever? NO
  • Arimanius
    165 posts Member
    Options
    He doesn't just heal, he has better healing than effing lumi and Barriss who were trained jedi healers and all chirrut ever did in the movie was beat up storm troopers. I guess the heal makes sense for himself, but his cleanse and thousands of heal effects on his allies make no sense at all. Plus, when he whacks with that stick, he can do more damage than a lot of the Jedi in the game. Does this make any sense what so ever? NO
    +1million
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Friendly PSA: It's a holotable game, not a Star Wars simulation. HTH.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Juex777 wrote: »

[sigh]
    He probably meant wedge....

What? He wedged the Death Star? What does that even mean?

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Juex777 wrote: »

[sigh]
    He probably meant wedge....

What? He wedged the Death Star? What does that even mean?

You sneak up behind the Death Star, grab the back of it's tighty whities, and pull straight up - really hard.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Carbonari
    676 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Do you get tired of reminding people of that fact multiple times a day every day? You have the patience of a saint.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Carbonari wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Do you get tired of reminding people of that fact multiple times a day every day? You have the patience of a saint.

No, not really. Usually when I am reading the forums I look like this:

JIM122.gif

• Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    Options
    These types of games, will never...ever...follow the power levels of what each other characters are in the movies. What you get is skin's of characters we know...everything else is just thrown together so that every single character from the mighty emperor to the lowly jawa could fight as if they are of same power level.

Does it make sense....absolutely not, but it's how it's meant to be designed and that will never change in this game
  • Options
    No
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options

He doesn't just heal, he has better healing than effing lumi and Barriss who were trained jedi healers and all chirrut ever did in the movie was beat up storm troopers. I guess the heal makes sense for himself, but his cleanse and thousands of heal effects on his allies make no sense at all. Plus, when he whacks with that stick, he can do more damage than a lot of the Jedi in the game. Does this make any sense what so ever? NO[/quote]

You probably mean his basic as his special wacks like a sledgehammer 30-55k lol. Love jedi but actually love chaze combo more. Not against buffing up jedi have all the worthy ones ready to go QGJ zeta and in weeks 7* gk, but u at mercy of priorities developers have so might be in for long wait..and before you know it FO will get overpowered and resistance might get some hope as well...
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    and if you compare jedi to nightsisters or ewoks, then you might see how long the fraction pipeline is
  • Options

Why yes, I have, but it seems you haven't...LMFAO
  • Options
    And while I agree that certain teams are counters to certain teams, Rebels BY FAR dominate the game. To me, that's ****. Force users should dominate... Except maybe in ships... Then Rebels could get a little love. Hell, I'd rather see Droids, Ewoks or even Jawas get more love... But this rebel issue. Man.... They are like **** cockroaches.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    tumblr_oie962SKUw1rszoo3o5_r1_540.gif
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    1) This game is not canon
    2) My jedi beg to differ
  • SpendsAlot
    379 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I agree but like...i really don't care I just run what I want to that synergize well lol I don't honestly care what is meta, chaze is op? Well I hate their characters so I don't really have to farm them despite them being "op" rex lead everywhere? Dgaf I run zaul lead anyways xD I still beat them on offense unless they have triple cleanse with nihilus....but as I said I really dgaf <_< this is a game.
  • Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    1) This game is not canon
    2) My jedi beg to differ

1. Canon? It's a question of strength. Force users should be stronger at equal levels/gear/stars...PERIOD.
    2. I don't care who your Jedi are, given a Jyn lead with Chirrut, Baze, K2 and Cassian in tow and at your gear, level, and Star count... They would smoke you. Just like my Sith would. Because Jedi are the MOST underappreciated toons in the entire game. Not that I care, because I despise Jedi.
  • Options
    SpendsAlot wrote: »
    I agree but like...i really don't care I just run what I want to that synergize well lol I don't honestly care what is meta, chaze is op? Well I hate their characters so I don't really have to farm them despite them being "op" rex lead everywhere? Dgaf I run zaul lead anyways xD I still beat them on offense unless they have triple cleanse with nihilus....but as I said I really dgaf <_< this is a game.

So let me get this straight.... you don't care, and you DGAF... Right? LMGDAO!!!