Who to Zeta Next

JKDude01
51 posts Member
Running a Zaul Arena Squad and may switch to Nihilus soon. Who to Zeta next? Kylo, Vader, Savage, Nihilus, Dooku?

Replies

• JKDude01
    51 posts Member
    Options
    Was also considering QGJ.
  • Options
    How about R2's number crunch? It's all the rage right now lol.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options
    Do tell who you running.
  • nskowyra
    144 posts Member
    Options
    I would guess Savage if you want to stick with arena maul.
  • JKDude01
    51 posts Member
    Options
    I'm currently running Zaul, Vader, DN, EP and Kylo
  • JKDude01
    51 posts Member
    Options
    With DN I would run Vader, EP, CD and SO
  • NacciPerse
    80 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Zaul:
    Kylo out IMMEDIATELY if no zeta. Eventually zeta him and EP out. Vader out and SA in. Zavage in.

DN:
    Vader out immediately. DN zeta x 2 or forget about it. CD zeta or forget about it. SO= Savage? Out if no zeta and sith trooper in or zylo.

You run and plan on running noob teams. You really want to focus more on the team composition and THEN think about zetas. There is no point zetaing toons if you run the brown stuff coming from your ****. Also if you have DN in your team you want to zeta his unique and then consider other zetas.

Worth noting that zaul+chaze can be a really good idea. Also running a double passive tank (sith trooper + gk) is a **** to bring down.
  • JKDude01
    51 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the "brown stuff" reply. I agree and disagree with some of your assessment. I can maintain top 10 in Arena w Kylo since he is jacked w Protection and my strongest toon. Am currently working on tanks for DN squad.