Richard's guide to heroic AAT clone team

Greenmojo
214 posts Member
Good evening.
This guide is written mainly for my guild BPC, but other people can benefit from it.
There is several good videos on Youtube already released so there is nothing new to be learned here for the guys who are experienced Clone team users.
But any tips would be appreciated.

They are a pain to gear but worth it for the high numbers you can achieve in p4
There is no other phase that any other team can score such high numbers.

The highest scores i have seen with just 1 team is from one of my guildies doing +9 million scores close to 10 million.
Keelo is his name. Currently switched to our newly formed guild BGC and carrying the guys to heroic aat victory every raid.

The team that we both use are

Cody (L) with Zeta
Echo
Clone Sergeant
Fives
Leia

His team is maxed with gear and some very nice mods equipped.
My team has a few of my clones on g10 and some pretty **** mods on them.
But i do hit the important stats so on my last run i did 4,8 million damage on heroic p4

The idea of the team is to stack as much speed as possible on Cody so he can use his assist attack many times.

The assist attack calls all your clones + 1 other ally (Leia) to attack.
For each assist that critical hits you reset the cooldown by 1.
You want to be able to use this ability each turn so you need your guys to have 100 % crit chance (or close to it) with buffs and it is not too hard to achieve.

Cody leadership adds 30 % crit chance to clones and 15 % to Leia.
The crit chance up buff Leia does adds +25 % crit chance to all.
So clones gain +55 % crit chance and just need to hit 45 % crit chance on their stats or close to it.
Clone Sergeant Unique ability gives him 4,5 % crit chance per clone so he hits the mark with no effort.
Leia only gains +40 % crit chance so she needs more, but she fires more than once often so i am just running with 45 % crit chance (85 % with buffs) and it seems to work fine.

Mods

Priority
You want as much speed as possible on Cody and you want Leia to be slightly faster than Cody so she can apply crit chance up before Cody does his first assist attack.
Further more you want Echo, Fives and Clone Sergeant to have 100 % crit chance, or close to it.
Leia, i think 45 % is the minimum for this.
After that you want to get as much crit damage and offense as possible on you guys.
Crit damage sets are ideal if you can get decent crit chance on it.
Speed is less important than offense for arrow slot for echo, fives and clone sergeant.
You do not need perfect mods to do +4 million damage.
I use leftover crappy mods and only have a crit damage set on Clone sergeant.
Rest of my guys just have random sets but with ok crit chance and offense secondary stats.
My Cody i take my speed set from one of my arena guys and switch it around for each raid.

Gameplay

It is pretty straight forward.
Kill the B2 robots first. then the cannons to topple.
With fives i only use his basic to attack something that does not have speed down on.
Fives assist attack i use when the tank is toppled.
Leia i never use her stealth unless she has lost her protection.
Then i use stealth just before a topple ends so i am sure the side cannons or boss does not fire on Leia.

Richard

Replies