Looking to join HAAT guild

Rosstheboss89
373 posts Member
edited May 2017
I might not be ready roster wise, feel free to have a look. But I get max contribution daily. I do about 1mill in hpit and 4 mill in normal aat. I'm very active. Advancing quickly now that I've got to grips with game changes as a returning player. No trolls if I'm not ready for your guild constructive feedback is appreciated.

https://swgoh.gg/u/rosstheboss89/

EDIT: after reviewing forum guidelines

Moderate spender 100 PCM
Time zone BST
Ally code: 484-662-465
Number of 7*: 21
Arena rank: 50-100

Replies

• Options
    Hey, we just broke HAAT threshold (completed the last 3 on our own without mercs) Looking to trim dead weight and non contributors in our guild. Family like built guild, very organized. PM me if interested in more.
  • Options
    Hi. I'd like to invite you to the Ewokolypse Empire guild family. We maintain 4 heroic tank guilds (the last one just went heroic). We're looking for awesome guildies who love Star Wars and love the game.

We use Line app for guild chat. My Line ID is: banjolero

Add me and we can get things started
  • Options
    Thanks @Banjolero and @ThirllsMahoney I'm going to message you both in the morning to get more information and make a decision from there.
  • Options
    Sounds good
  • Options
    I represent a 5 guild alliance all knocking out haat regularly. I am looking to recruit more players to fill open spots. If you have any buddies you want to bring with you all are welcome. Send me swgoh.gg links and ally codes and I will get you in one of our guilds with a raid schedule that fits your time zone. We take haat out easily. My line app id is jedidude5060 and my discord id is jedidude9081
  • Options
    Hey buddy,

I run a UK timed HAAT guild that would be perfect for you - good guys, really helpful and forthcoming with advice. You got discord? We can chat :)