Regarding the changes to Mace Windu

Stodie
45 posts Member
edited February 2016
The patch notes seem pretty confident that he will be viable; describing him as "a heroic, high-pressure Tank that enemies will have to focus fire on to survive, even without a Taunt"

His speed is 109

Anyone agree with patch notes and if so how do you plan on using him? For example, with Poe he'll get a taunt off much faster with chance of expose so people using Poe for tank will probably continue to do so as far as I can tell....so I'd be curious if he'll still sit on the bench or if there are any plans to use him? Maybe as a two tank team? Dunno

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    I still can't see him being a viable option in arena. This should make him a bit more useful for GW I guess if u get in a pinch.
  • Options
    Yeah sorry i forgot to include that this is from an arena perspective.
  • Options
    I personally think he has a shot at being viable in arena. You can't ignore 50% damage buff left untouched and he looks to have survivablility if you do go after him. We will have to wait and see but I'm trying him when the update hits.
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Options
    Isn't his current incarnation hitting for 75% more with defense up? And the buff is only for 50% more? I have never felt pressured when mace was hitting for 75% more why should the 50% be significant. His unique ability dealing expose is interesting but it all depends on his ai and it also seems too random to be useful