When Did You Think You Were Ready For The HAAT/T7?

K_mett1
299 posts Member
As it says in the title guys.

I've been debating when a good time would be to attempt both raids. My biggest worry is the "no character refreshes" Any advice on the best way to handle this? Should I change up my strategy right now to better prepare myself?

My guild also isn't the most powerful (which surprisingly isn't THAT big of a deal since im not very competitive in this game). Should I start sorting out the weaker players?

Just a little info about my roster:
- I have 22 7* characters (almost all are G8--which is why I want to attempt higher raids) the others are G10.
- No zeta'd character yet (im farming zeta material and am currently at 5)

Also I am pretty active in the forums and I see pieces of advice top players give out but my team definitely isn't at that point yet so id appreciate any fresh advice that isn't about a full on zeta'd team :|

Thanks in advance y'all!

Replies

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Rancor T7: You don't have any zeta yet, so you need Teebo, and most of your guildmate also need him or zVader. To prepare it, use the same rules as for the Heroic raids, do not reuse the same toons even after the refresh. If you can beat T6 with your 7* roster toons without reusing them, try T7.
    In our guild, we're only allowed to use one team for the Rancor since a lot of people can solo'ed it. I don't have zVader, my team is Teebo gr9, Rex gr10, QGJ gr11, Fives gr9, TFP gr10 (2.8M last time). Focus on the right toons for the rancor.

AAT: Here's what my guild is doing to prepare it (first try end of month). Use one team per phase. Develop the given teams that you can find in the forum: P1 jedi, zKylo, P2 droids/clones, P3 EP/TFP or chirpatine, P4 rebels/clones. We complete nAAT in less than 24 hours (could be faster but we wait for the go of our offcers to do each phase). For our first one, we will borrow a partner in an associate guild that will finish each phase if we cannot complete it alone.