Raid bosses getting enraged too soon [possible bug]

Hi everyone,

It's been a few times already that I've noticed the rancor and the tank getting enraged about 2 turns before they should actually be enraged, as the icon says so. Has it happenned to anyone else ? Or is it just me who misunderstands the actual mechanics ?
Also, I've noticed that my TFP still gets hit sometimes when he has foresight up, anyone else ?

Replies

• Jooms
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. Not only become enraged early, but rancor using his devour ability with 1,2, or even 3 cooldown turns left!
  • HansSnah
    77 posts Member
    Options
    Also the AAT. Becomes enraged when the cooldown ticker still says 1 or 2...

And yes, my TFP also gets hit
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Unless this changed, it's not a timer bug, but a display bug. Raid bosses (in heroic) do 3 attacks at once, each of which reduces his timer, so if his enrage timer is at 2, and he gets a turn, that's it. Same for devour.

However, the display tickers only update in your own team's turn.

As for tfp getting hit. Some attacks cannot be evaded. They hit through foresight, and leave it up.
  • Options
    Acrofales wrote: »
    Unless this changed, it's not a timer bug, but a display bug. Raid bosses (in heroic) do 3 attacks at once, each of which reduces his timer, so if his enrage timer is at 2, and he gets a turn, that's it. Same for devour.

However, the display tickers only update in your own team's turn.

As for tfp getting hit. Some attacks cannot be evaded. They hit through foresight, and leave it up.

That makes sense, thanks for the info. Next time I'll pay attention to the ticker when the bosses are attacking.
  • Options
    Yes, I've seen that, too.

Also, the main cannon instakilling TFP though he has foresight, and as far as I know, the main cannon shoudln't instakill as long as the toon has a buff (which foresight clearly is).
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    There seems to be a glitch with enrage cool down on Rancor, I was goofing around with P4 and it suddenly went from 5 to enrage, forced closed the game, as I was not allowed to post score and it was about to kill my toons, after that no problems and I couldn't get the bug again

In AAT there's a Visual bug with the counter, as it don't count down until after the attacks, for example in P2 you got the Tank tumbled, and it shows 2, when the tumble is over that's -1 making it 1 turn to enrage, now the Tank gets a full TM after tumble, that's again -1 taking enrage to Zero, but it will still show 2 in the count down
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection