Which zeta i should choose first

23_Mboussy
11 posts Member
edited May 2017
I've been thinking about which zeta will be better to have.
I mean, i want to have zeta on dooku due to his massive counter chance but i also want a zeta on someone who has a leader ability zeta (like maul)
Also there are some other options that i can choose for the first zeta. Like savage , vader or qui gon(maybe)
Which one do you think will help me more at the beginning.

Replies

• Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    I place zeta on vader (never regreted); on DN's unique (never ever regreted); on Jyn (l) (quite meh).
    It depends on your arena team and what do you want.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    I've got 6 and love: zDN unique, Zader, Zylo and zR2 number crunch. Don't use zQGJ or Zaul.
  • Options
    It largely depends on your roster and goals, but you can't go wrong with the ones listed above. Just remember with a leader zeta it is more limiting because to take advantage of it that character has to be the leader. This is why I zeta'd Kylo first; he fits in many teams and has helped hugely on offense in arena
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    It largely depends on your roster and goals, but you can't go wrong with the ones listed above. Just remember with a leader zeta it is more limiting because to take advantage of it that character has to be the leader. This is why I zeta'd Kylo first; he fits in many teams and has helped hugely on offense in arena

I am also thinking like you after everyone said about zeta liderships. At that point dooku just blowed my mind. Maybe i start with him then vader.
    518 posts Member
    Options
    At least I can tell you who not to zeta : Rey (useless), Chewie (same), Jyn (like someone said, meh) and all R1 as well.
    zMaul is good for Arena if you have the proper team but like someone said, leader as only good as leader, you don't care having an non leader zVader.
    Nihilus is great, zKylo, zSidious, zSavage and zBarriss too. Those are depending of you roster.