Mother’s day

Fürkész
211 posts Member
Last year at Mother’s day was a smaller event, where we had to use only female characters.
As I know from Wikipedia in the US the second Sunday in May is the Mother’s day.
(in my country it’s on the first Sunday)
Will be something similar in this year?

Replies

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    I hope so.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Maybe this will be when the Days of Spring thing comes back. One could hope...
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Maybe this will be when the Days of Spring thing comes back. One could hope...

It's for android only. So no.
  • Options
    We're getting Shmi and Padme!!!!

I mean probably not but that would be cool. Last year that was a charity event by some third party I think and I'm not entirely certain but it was also only for iOS not android
  • holyjoe35
    249 posts Member
    Options
    i think we also need to start doing events for national donut day, oh and pizza day, and what about teacher appreciation day? maybe we could have a padawan event on take your kid to work day.
  • Options
    My guess is that Aunt Beru will be released for Mother's Day, possibly as the 2nd fan favorite character.
  • Options
    holyjoe35 wrote: »
    i think we also need to start doing events for national donut day, oh and pizza day, and what about teacher appreciation day? maybe we could have a padawan event on take your kid to work day.

Porkins for National Donut Day!!!!!!!!! FTW!
    #AcolyteShootsTwice