Commendations for the Enjoyable Game!

It has been a long time since I have seen a well-managed, diverse game that allows both the f2p and whales to come together and compete on an even playing field. The game, like many others, has an addictive spirit and devoted following. Gaming nerds, competitive players, children, adults, and just about any type of person can find some enjoyment with this game. People who first download it rarely want to stop playing. The star wars world has been a goldmine for a few generations now. I'm glad to see it still has some reach potential as society evolves (or devolves, as some may agree). It is also nice that inconvenienced users are rewarded when issues are found/fixed with the servers and game. Most games won’t give anything back for inconvenienced users.

This is a highly addictive game (should we start a 1-800-SWGoHMA anonymous hotline? MA = Mobile App). The developers and marketers have found the weakness for Star Wars enthusiasts around the planet. That being said, I feel that the optional portions of the game are what make it great! No need to pay in order to play. If you have the patience, everything you want will come in time (except for a high rank in the Arenas). Just stick with it, give the game your time and attention. If you are a solo player, then play the game as you wish. If you want to work with a team, then jump in a guild and grow as a group. If you are an avid collector, then build your inventory of characters. It you are all about individuality, then build of a squad of misfits that strangely work well together to irritate the high-ranking players. If you want to kill time, then there is plenty to do with the daily activities.

Forums are mainly used to make requests, gripe, or post bugs. Being beta testers is never fun. However, with a game of this magnitude, we can’t all expect flawless functionality. Everyone should respect the moderators and developers for working to keep this game entertaining. Even if it can be a drain on our unchecked wallets!

So, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to the developers for creating a game that has been fun and entertaining for so many of us!

Please keep this post positive. At the very least balance negatives with positives . Thank you!

Also, thank you to @CG_Kozispoon for the tech bug hunting. I can only imagine how many posts are read through in a day!
WhoVille Sheriff - Ally Code: 244-425-158 - https://swgoh.gg/u/whovillesheriff/
Discord: WhoVille Sheriff#3439

Guild Collaboration Founder: Just Sithed Myself
Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
https://swgoh.gg/g/21201/just-sithed-myself/