Should i make the change...

Saraleb
2070 posts Member
To my arena team.. only one toon but a diffucult decision..

Currently run all lvl 85 g11 5* mods etc
Rex (l)
Fives with zeta
Zylo with zeta
Fotp with zeta
Sun fac

Im thinking of throwing my soon to be next zeta on savage.. always had a soft spot for him and was in my arena team prob a year ago now... but i have no idea who i would sub out

Not sure can lose rex cause of the zauls around... obviously not zylo... sunfac needed so i have atleast one dispeller/taunter... fives possibly but when it goes wrong its always him and zylo on there own winning the day... so leaves fotp... but shes a dmg machine

To clarify im on a Jan 16 server and usually hang in top 20s/teens.. sometimes pop in to the top 10

Would it be a good move and if so who would get the boot ?

Replies

• Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    Options
    I'm all about maxing out the zetas in one squad, but that one is pretty stacked in my opinion. I'm not sure zavage for sun fac is all that more beneficial. I would recommend getting zader for dominance of HAAT P2. If you already have zader, then I'd say go for zavage and try replacing SF. I'd be very interested to see how that works out. I don't recommend replacing Rex on any shard that has mostly Zader's in the top of the arenas. Good luck!
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Options
    I've run Savage with Rex lead, but I also had EP on my squad.

Savage gains TM like crazy on that squad and keeps EP cleansed as he was the only other Sith.

Your Zylo does what Zavage did for my squad hard to kill and can smash an enemy character down.

I can't see how adding Zavage will help unless you change up the squad. Maybe take out 5's. Zavage is better at taking out opposing an opposing Zylo as long as health is yellow.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Thats kinda my issue.. zylo already does the role zavage would do

And no dont have zadar.. thought about it my last two zetas but as haat on farm now no real benifit to guild (first 3 zetas were for guild in zody zives zylo for haat)... choices
  • Options
    I would gear up DN and put him in over Sun Fac in a heartbeat.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    I could go zadar for extra haat dmg (rancor doesnt come into it really as cleared in 20 mins soon as ffa called) but he wouldnt fit into arena team
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options

Even at 4* ?
  • kevsmart
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Saraleb wrote: »

Even at 4* ?

Yes. Even at 4* he is a beast at G11.
  • Options

Even at 4* ?

Stars haven't meant all that much in arena for some time. Back when gear 8 was max and there was no protection the added stats from increased rarity was a huge deal, now it is just a convenience. Lots of people are taking first every day with only 4* Nihilus, although most of those would probably be on arenas that aren't more than a year or so old.

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    kevsmart wrote: »

Even at 4* ?

Fair enough... fought enough in arena its an option defo
  • Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    Options

Even at 4* ?

A fair point, the extra stars will increase power but his real value is in his abilities and bonuses from gear X and XI.
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Options

Even at 4* ?

A fair point, the extra stars will increase power but his real value is in his abilities and bonuses from gear X and XI.

Very true. G9 to G11 for Nihilus is like two different toons.