Something to do for players who have beaten yoda/palp/r2 events

HeWhoWanders
155 posts Member
edited May 2017
How about bring the events back for those that have already completed all teirs. Adding a bonus, super hard tier for some extra rewards. Atleast make the events replay able for creds, it seems like there is so much less to do when you can't particapates in a week long event that comes around every month.

Replies

• Options
    Agreed. Bring back for some small rewards. The more content the better.
  • sneeyatch
    518 posts Member
    Options
    completely agree
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Very good idea!
  • FredIV
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Idea is good. Would prefer gear (stun cuffs) over credits though
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Just let everyone repeat the events with no significant rewards would also be acceptable at this point. Something like 1000 credits or so.
  • J_Raphs
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Antares wrote: »
    Just let everyone repeat the events with no significant rewards would also be acceptable at this point. Something like 1000 credits or so.

I would like this, but the last time they did this, i.e. the chopper event, everyone bitched about the terrible payout. I would love a bonus tier that only had an achievement on first completion and 20 ally points after that.

• Options
    How about bring the events back for those that have already completed all teirs. Adding a bonus, super hard tier for some extra rewards. Atleast make the events replay able for creds, it seems like there is so much less to do when you can't particapates in a week long event that comes around every month.

This!!!! Yes!!!!
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Options
    Have wanted this for more than a year.
  • Violator
    49 posts Member
    Options
    A hard mode version with some gear for that character would be cool.

At least partial gear with a chance at a full piece of gear.