Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• Options
    Ootini is looking for dedicated palyers to join our family. We're a 41* organised TB guild with only simple rules and non of the chaos that so many guilds suffer with.

We are a balanced UK/US guild with a few European players as well. A laid back, fun loving guild of grown ups who love the game and like to help and support each other, but love a good laugh. Guild reset is 18:30pm GMT/UTC with the usual amount of raids every week.

Raid times usually between 8pm - 10pm GMT/UTC 3pm - 5pm EST but are flexible.

We get 41* each LS TB with 50 ROLO shards aslo! CLS, CHS, ROLO, Pheonix Squad and Rougue One team preferable but good candidates with 1.8M+ GP will be considered.

Discord use is mandatory.

DS TB currently set to achieve 35 stars. So if you're a dark side heavy player looking for a new home get in touch and let's see if we can help each other out.

if you're dedicated and committed and want to grow then we'd like to hear from you. Drop me a line here or message me on Discord and we can chat

Richie#7909
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3510/0otini/

A great opportunity to join a top guild. So if you're on the fence with your own guild why not take the plunge and join a guild with guaranteed top rewards.
  • Options
    87M GP 36* LS HAAT independent guild, GMT timezone
    48/50
    Extremely active (29.5k+ Tickets), friendly, well organized without crazy rules
    Raids start at 8pm UTC with 24hrs zero damage
    Requirements:
    600 daily (we know sometimes life comes across)
    1.6M GP give or take
    tb ready or close to have required toons
    discord installed and have a swgoh.gg account
    pm me or add me on discord: zah#4141
  • Options
    House of Chaos - hier hat das Chaos ein Zuhause!

Zur Verstärkung unserer Gilde suchen wir weitere Member.

Wir bieten dir:

7* Rancor auf Farmstatus (24h 0 Dmg)
    7* HAAT auf Farmstatus (Mo+Fr mit 24h 0 Dmg)
    28* Territory Batttles (stetig steigend)

Eine Gute Gemeinschaft und eine gut organisierte und strukturierte Gildenleitung

Was solltest du mitbringen:

Spass und Gute Laune - GANZ WICHTIG!
    1,3 Mio GM und ein breitest Deck an Charakteren
    Aktivtät und die Bereitschaft sich weiter zu entwickeln
    600 RT pro Tag sind keine absolute Pflicht, aber um voran zu kommen natürlich von Vorteil
    Line zur Kommunikation

Hast du Intresse dann melde dich doch hier in den Kommentaren oder in LINE bei ID: deaconfroost oder glaudrung

Viele Grüße das HoC Team
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    [removed]
    Post edited by Thrawn on
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Options
    BC Strikes Back is a active Heroic Guild with a casual flavor. Currently at 87M GP. We are a mix of newer players and hardened veterans that work well together. Seeking 1 member to fill a spot recently vacated. We farm Rancor every 48h and HAAT every 72h. Last Light Side Territory Battles we secured 34 stars and will secure 35 stars with your help this time.

Our rules are simple: Do your best for yourself and the guild 600 daily is not optional. Screenshots of 600 are sent daily to group officer RAIDS: Follow Rules. At least post 0 damage in Rancor and HAAT even if you can’t participate. TB participation is required. See raid rules below for more detail EXCHANGE: If requesting, you should also be trying to donate. Don't be greedy Stun cuffs are blackballed-don’t request them DISCORD: Is required to coordinate guild activities. Speak up if you have issues Have fun and be excellent to each other Failure to follow these rules will result in removal from guild.

To apply, please join our discord at the link below: https://discord.gg/ErPt3w8 you may also message me on DC: bullittmcqueen#9353 SWGOH: https://swgoh.gg/g/22347/bc-strikes-back/
  • Options
    qBOsJEw.jpg

Ask yourself the following questions:

1.) Do you find yourself stuck in a guild of "casual" players, who expect you (and others like you) to do all the work, just so they can collect their unearned rewards?

2.) Do you earn 600 raid-tickets, every single day, only to find that the majority of your guildmates don't?

3.) Would you like to join a fun, yet dedicated SWGoH guild, that currently farms both heroic-level raid-types, with ease, full of Star Wars fans who are just as passionate as you are?

4.) Maybe you'd like to be part of a 105.5-millon Total-GP guild whose average guild-member contributes 600 raid-tickets every single day, has a Total Galactic Power rating of 2.11-million, 129 activated-toons, 83 toons at 7-Stars, 24 toons at Gear-XI, has an Arena-Rank of 94, a Fleet-Rank of 146, has won over 5,689 Galactic War battles, and has donated 1,194 pieces of gear, and is a meritocracy, with no favoritism, where everyone is expected to do their part ?!?

5.) Or, maybe you've already acquired most of the "limited-availability" toons (like Darth Vader, Grand Master Yoda, (Raid) Han Solo, Emperor Palpatine, General Kenobi, R2-D2, Grand Admiral Thrawn, and BB-8), and you have them all at 7-Stars, already ?!?

6.) Perhaps you only need a few more shards to get your General Kenobi toon to 7-Stars, but your guild just doesn't raid enough for you to get there ?!?

7.) Do you already have a 7-Star Commander Luke Skywalker toon, a 7-Star Hoth Rebel Scout toon, a 7-Star Hoth Rebel Soldier toon, five 7-Star Rogue One toons, five 7-Star Phoenix Squadron toons, five 7-Star Imperial Trooper toons, five 7-Star Bounty Hunter toons, and are you actually ready for Territory Wars ?!?!?!?

If you can answer "yes," to a majority of these questions, then the United Merica guild is exactly what you're looking for !!!

"United Merica" (UM) is a dedicated, US-based, heroic-raids farming-, and now, Territory Battles Waring guild, with a reset-time of 6:30 pm Eastern US (UTC 10:30 pm), and, is part of the MLCN Alliance (a union of the "Malevolent Marauders" and "La Cosa Nostra" Alliances). We use Discord for all our communications, and require a working SWGoH.gg-profile for tracking purposes.

Most of our UM guild-members are located in the 48 contiguous United States, with a few of our members located in Europe as well as one in Australia!

Our average guild-member has:

+ been a Level-85 player for quite some time,
    + a total Galactic Power rating of over 2.11-Million,
    + 129 Activated-Toons,
    + 83 Toons at 7-Stars,
    + 24 Toons at Gear-XI,
    + an Average Arena-Rank of 94,
    + a Fleet-Rank of 146,
    + 5,689 GW victories, and
    + 1,194 gear-donations.

And (mind you) those are just our averages !!!

Suffice to say, our average guild-member is quite knowledgeable, helpful, and giving!

Our recruitment-goals at UM are simple:

1. Improve our guild (first and foremost).

2. Continue strengthening ourselves for Territory-Battles, and -Wars. And,

3. Replace a couple of our current members who are more "casual" players, and are being moved into a different guild, within our Alliance.

At a Minimum, an Ideal Candidate for United Merica Guild-Membership Would be:

+ Daily-Active, Long-Time Level-85 Player
    + Daily 600 Raid-Tickets Contribution
    + Minimum Total Galactic Power of 2.01-million
    + Minimum Arena-Rank of between 1 and 100
    + Minimum Fleet Rank of between 1 and 200
    + At Least 75x Toons at 7-Stars
    + At Least 25x Toons at Gear-XI
    + Have and Use Discord
    + Have a Working SWGoH.gg-Profile
    + Players from Around the World are Welcome
    + But, All Communications are in English
    + 18 Years-Old and Over ONLY (Sorry, No Minors)

We currently farm heroic-level rancor Pit-raids, and heroic-level AAT tank-raids, without the use of outside mercenaries:

Our heroic-level rancor-raid (hPIT) has a 24-hour zero-damage registration-period, followed by 24-hours of free-for-all. We rotate start-times, at 12-Noon and 9:00 pm Eastern US-Time [4:00 pm and 1:00 am UTC].

Our heroic-level AAT tank-raid (hAAT) also has a 24-hour zero-damage registration-period, followed by 24-hours of free-for-all. We rotate start-times, at 1:00 pm and 10:00 pm Eastern US-Time [5:00 pm and 2:00 am UTC].

And what about Territory Battles, you ask?

That's the best part! We were actively preparing for Territory Battles as they were being announced... not just paying "lip-service" to them !!!

And here's the thing: A guild full of players with CLS, HRSct, HRSol, Rogue One, and Phoenix Squadron toons is the only way to maximize the rewards associated with this newest feature. And we predicted this!

Our guild has been able to earn 31-, 32-, 33-, 35-, 36-, 37-, 38-, and 38-Stars during the first eight TBs, and, we'll be shooting for 40-Stars , with the next LS-TB! We are only a few GP away!

And what about Territory Wars?

Our "strategists" actively participated in the recent Territory Wars Beta and they brought back some excellent Intel, giving us (what we hope will be) an edge When TWs go live !!!

So... if all this has sparked your interest, what are you waiting for?

Contact Me on Discord to Discuss Joining Our Guild.

Please friend-request me at @Hellenix#3201.

Please also include your ally-code and a link to your SWGoH.gg-profile, so we can review your stats.

We only have a few of spots that may open-up, and (if tge do) they won't stay open for long !!! If you fit the above criteria, you should be our newest member!

So... don't delay. Friend-request me, on Discord (at < @Hellenix#3201 >).

Join the UM guild, because this is the guild you've been looking for !!!
    Hellenix
    Discord ID: Hellenix #3201
    SWGoH Guild: United 'Merica (Officer)
  • Options
    I Club Baby Whales, a 41* F2P and low spenders Guild, currently #9 on the TW leaderboard with a 2-0 record. We have a lot of fun, and an easy going group that looks to make the game enjoyable despite the developers efforts. We have great members with full participation and work hard to still maximize our rewards. We have members from all over the world and we all bring our quirks together for a very entertaining chat. We are looking for 2/3 members to replace a few low participation players not getting 600 or needing multiple reminders to compete in guild events.
    ICBW Has:
    • Set schedules for Heroic Rancor and HAAT (between 2pm and 4pm est)
    • Active and friendly Discord server.
    • Very friendly, supportive and helpful members
    • Bonus raids with fun rules to mix up the monotony of the raids.
    To qualify for ICBW you need the following:
    • Discord
    • 600 energy every day
    • 2.0 million GP (are lenient if have the others below)
    • CLS Unlocked
    • CHOLO at 5*
    • Hoth Rebel Soldier at 5* and Scout at 6*
    ICBW has been gaining stars each TB and finally reached 41, join us as we start working towards 42 and 43 shortly after. Plus we are currently undefeated in TW.
    If your guild hasn't figured TB or TW out yet, regressing, or way to serious, ICBW is the place for you.
    Join today OdinOakenshield#1056
    https://swgoh.gg/g/25762/i-club-baby-whales/

warclub2.jpg
  • Options
    Alliance Delta
    We have one spot before next TB so be sure to apply! .
    41* LS Territory Battle
    114 M GP
    Everyone is ready to earn ROLO shards
    We are very organized HAAT guild with heavy focus on TB. One of our officers Tigore is creator of Swgoh Sheets used by many succesful guilds. One of founding guilds The Alliance community guilds( 60 guilds total!)
    http://www.thealliancegaming.com/
    We raid at 7PM GMT/UTC with 24 hours for everyone to post 0 damage (to ensure all gets rewards)
    Requirements :
    discord use
    daily 600
    2,2M+ Galactic Power and 1,3 M+ Characters Galactic Power
    Commander Luke Skywalker unlocked
    Hoth Soldier 5*
    Hoth Scout 6*
    Captain Han Solo 7*
    top 50 arena
  • Options
    The Corellian Refugees have room for up to 3 new members after losing a few inactive ones. We're running hAAT regularly, so GK is on the way. Now's the perfect time to welcome some new guildmates who can help us crush it!

We're a relaxed, yet dedicated guild, and are very helpful with game strategy. Mostly US, with a few in Europe & Australia. GP is almost 64M and rising, so we're looking for players at 1.2M+. Had 27 stars in the last LS TB, & we've got a clear path to 30 on the next round. A few of us beta tested TW, and with our GP we're guaranteed a zeta win or lose.

600 raid tix per day is appreciated, but try for at least the 540 free ones - the more tix we earn the more often we raid. We all have days when we miss it. Hit it the next!

Guild activities reset at 6:30 PM US central time, and we launch most raids at that time. Weekend raids launch at noon CST for our guildmates in Europe. hRancor & hAAT have a 24 hour zero damage limit so all can get in on the loot.

Discord is our official communication channel (keithereal#8467). PM me here or there for more details, providing swgoh.gg or ally code, or visit https://discord.gg/KPnkjja
  • Options
    Hi!

We are guild Houses of Pain and are looking for some active players to join the guild. We currently have about 20 active members and need some more to be able to compete in the new territory battle.

Rancor raid: Heroic

Tank: Normal

We are an easy going group that is willing to help out the lower level players at all times. We have daily players as well as players who play when they have time. We always wait to allow everyone to get on the leaderboard before finishing raids and are always communicating with each other. We don't take the game too seriously, just want to have fun and get better as a guild.

No level requirements or daily activity to join.

Join us & grow stronger together!
    Guild: Houses of Pain
    Smooth Jazz Ally code : 624-225-964
    Apply now or send me a private message.
    Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!
  • Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add about 15-20 players to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active.
    Running Hard Mode Rancor and NAAT
    If interested, please contact us on discord or PM me.
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guilds: StarForge Alpha / Beta
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Evuin
    29 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Looking for 2 players to add to our guild, minimum 1m GP.

We are a group of easy going people from all areas of North America with several in Europe as well. We keep things pretty relaxed yet competitive in progression. What I mean is, we won’t count your tickets or dictate your next farm, but we are all very active and expect activity in TB and TW even if only dumping defences in TW. We do realize that everyone has other priorities, just don’t be flaky and everyone will get along!!

Some details:

61m GP - Lately we have been growing at a rate of roughly 1m GP/wk
    HAAT - on farm, 2-3/wk
    HPIT - 24hr 0 damage 2-3/wk
    LS TB - 27*
    DS TB - 23*
    TW - 2 wins

Few Rules:

Discord - Mandatory
    swgoh.gg profile - Mandatory
    Due to the level of coordination in TB and TW we have made both of these mandatory to help out our coordinators as well as giving instruction when required. All our guys are great for giving advice when requested through discord and we’ve learned a lot from what people find and post there.

****Zero tolerance for Deuchebaggery and disregard for other members****

Removal after 5 days no activity unless notified... Gotta keep momentum going!! We’ll attempt to contact first.

Check out our page on SWGOH.gg (Still working on getting everyone there)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18831/darthkals/

Give me a shout!

Discord: Evuin#9122
    Post edited by Evuin on
  • Options
    gpEYqqa.jpg

ShatterPoint needs one player for the 100 million gp guild.

We have three guilds

SHATTERPOINT
    (Currently Full on a wait list)
    42 Stars 135 Million GP 50 Rolo Shards

SHATTERPÒINT
    37 Stars 100 Million GP 41 Rolo Shards

SHATTERPÖINT
    37 Stars 96 Million GP 43 Rolo Shards

If you would be interested in joining our Alliance please join our recruitment line chat and talk with leaders and officers in all 3 guilds. http://line.me/ti/g/mNdogbWgx-
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    edit
    Post edited by Quim on
  • Options
    Hello There,

I am currently in the market for a new guild. I have a gp of 741,892 and I am a committed player and am looking for a competitive guild in order to advance in the game. I am currently rank 257 in arena and have a goal to reach the top 100. I am also looking for a guild that runs the HAAT If you give this girl a chance I am sure I can impress you.
    Let me know if you are interested!

Sydious
    https://swgoh.gg/u/darthsydious15/collection/
    Line: DarthSydious15
  • Options
    Galactic Power: 2,164,000
    Character/Ship GP: 1,401,000 / 763,000
    Player Level: 85
    Average Arena Rank: 120
    Type of Play: Dolphin
    Time-zone: GMT-10 (doesn't matter, play at all hours)
    Easy HPit solo, w/ HAAT focused teams (CLS, zody, zfinn)
    Looking for a very active and competitive guild

Discord: Anikther#9988
  • Options
    kotd.png?w=396

Independant HAAT 82 MIL GP guild looking for 1 more player, discord required. Running HPIT raids 3 times a week, HAAT 2 times a week.

Guild Name: Knights of the Dragon

All raids starts 4pm GMT, 11am CT, 11pm SGT.

Rules:

1) 600 tickets per day.

2) Must have discord.

3) 1.5+ Mil GP.

Further information about rules and how to apply can be found on our website:

https://kotd.club

https://swgoh.gg/g/5113/knights-of-the-dragon/

Discord : Ravendock#8713
  • JudgmentsWrath_X
    7 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Guild name: Judgments Wrath
    Experienced guild looking for active players.
    • Time zone: eastern
    • Rancor raid (heroic): launches 8:00pm est, 24 hr zero damage, then FFA
    • Tank (HAAT): launches 8:00pm est, 24 hr zero damage, then FFA
    • Sith raid (T4): FFA
    • LS/DS TB: mandatory participation
    • TW: mandatory if committed at player lock

Preferred:
    • Level 85
    • At least 1.5 mil gp
    • 600 tix/day
    • Follow raid/TB/TW instructions
    • Discord or ability to use in-game chat for coordination
    Post edited by JudgmentsWrath_X on
  • Trojo
    41 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    GotW (Guardians of the Whills) alliance are looking for several members from brand new to 3 million plus.

Line app is required for except Kobayashi Maru requires Discord only.

Message me on Line @ johtr or chuybacca2.0 if interested

vejgtmv.jpg

YmThi4o.jpg

• Options
    Thrawns' Renegades - HPit / HAAT / ~93M Galactic Power / 37*-38* LSTB / 2 TW wins
    Relaxed guild with a large mix of players (by both region and starting date)
    Stress free and low turnover rate, we have no penalties for honest mistakes and only kick people for repeatedly breaking rules
    We are looking to replace some less active members for Territory Battles
    Currently at 50/50
    Guild reset time is 23:30 GMT
    Our guild requirements are as follows:
    Consistently contribute 600 Raid Tickets Daily. We don't ask for verification on this and even without a full 50 member complement, tend to average north of 28k per day
    Follow Raid Guidelines and Rules
    We use the ingame chat also but LINE App is mandatory for TB/TW coordination
    Raid Rules:
    HPit: Raid opens up shortly after guild ticket reset time. You can only register a 0 turn until 21:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 10 min)
    HATT: Raid opens after the guild reset time, 0 damage registration until 21:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 1h30min)
    Requirements:
    - 1.7M+ GP with a good roster for TB
    - active on LINE/TB and easy to coordinate
    - 600 raid tickets daily consistently
    If you want to join, message me here. You can also contact me on the LINE App at xbalex
  • Options
    Are you tired of ineffectual leadership? You tired of missing out on the rewards you deserve? Have a few friends in a guild that’s holding you back? We want them too!!!!
    Join the Griffintown Scoundrels!
    We’re looking for 8 dedicated members that are HAAT ready! We generate enough tickets to run HAAT twice weekly but lack the firepower to complete it successfully without help. WE NEED FIREPOWER!!! WE NEED YOU!!!!
    We run the Heroic Rancor ( 24hr no damage ) 2-3 times a week ( rotating times ). Haat with mercenaries in between team activities.
    We do require Discord( a free app ) for communication and a profile in swgoh.gg.
    We’ve got a total of 39 million GP right now, 39 members, a great solid core, and leadership with a plan! We got 20 stars last LS TB, 17 in DS TB and killed it in TWars 11k to 5k both times 2-0!
    Our guild originated in Eastern Canada and has grown to encompass members from all over the globe. Our rotating raid times currently work well for all members.
    Comment from an actual merging member” Wow this is pretty well put together glad I took the merge “ Was in reference to our discord channel and the work we’ve put in to help you and the guild succeed!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/16124/griffintown-scoundrels/
    Ally code: 495-931-537
    Discord: goat13#0149
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add about 15-20 players to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active and have discord.
    Running Hard Mode Rancor and NAAT
    If interested, please contact us on discord or PM me.
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guilds: StarForge Alpha / Beta
    Discord: https://discord.gg/yk7GTfM
    Post edited by IronBorg on
  • Options
    Shaggy Bevo is looking for someone snarky and food motivated to join us in arguments about the correct method of cooking steaks. HAAT/HPit. 65 million GP, 28* LSTB (aiming for 30* this time), 26* DSTB, 2/2 TW. Guild resets at 6:30 Central Time but we have Asian and European members. Raid at night.

You: Minimum 1.2 million GP and likes pho.
  • Options
    Edge of the Void, is looking to recruit 1-2 new members.

Guild Name: Edge of the Void

About Our Guild: Our guild has been around for well over a year now. We currently have 49/50 members. Looking for at least one more (possibly a couple if we find acceptable replacements). Every one of our members is level 85. We've got a good mix of high-end players along with a number who are developing their teams. Everybody gets along. We've got a lot of generous donators, and our crew is great with roster-building advice and battle-strategy. Our members average over 50 7-stars each, and approximately 1,410,000 Galactic Power per member. Total Galactic Power is just over 69.0 million. The daily refresh is 5:30 p.m. pacific.

Rancor Raid: We currently run Heroic Rancor Raids exclusively. We typically rotate starting times of 10:00 a.m. (pacific) and 6:30 p.m. (pacific). For Rancor Raids, our only raid rules are: (1) Mandatory 24-hour Zero Damage period on Rancor Raids, followed by free for all; (2) if you finish top-3 in a particular raid, you are hard-capped at 1 million damage for the next raid; and (3) if you hit the Rancor for more than 1 million, just use one squad (or if you use multiple squads, stop once your last squad surpasses 1 million).

Tank Raid: For Tank, we run Heroic AAT Raids exclusively. We have an approximate 12-16 hour zero damage period on Tank. Weekday HAATs open for damage at 3 p.m. pacific and weekend HAATs open for damage at 12 p.m. pacific. We usually clear HAAT in 2-4 hours.

Territory Battles: We typically pull in about 28 stars on TB's. We really want to push that to 30 stars asap. We require minimum Territory Points contributions equal to 6x each member's total GP.

Territory Wars: We are undefeated so far in our only two attempts. We will be monitoring guild member contributions. Our ideal candidate will have strong upper-end teams to help us keep winning.

Roster Requirements: We don't have super-strict requirements, but we do want to make sure that anyone joining is a good fit for our guild, that our guild is a good fit for each new recruit, and that any newcomers are a clear upgrade over someone we would boot. We are all committed to building an upper-echelon guild that generates raid tickets and crushes TB, TW and HAAT and want someone who shares that goal. To that end, we ask that any new recruits have a minimum of 1,200,000 total Galactic Power. Having HAAT-ready teams and TB specific characters ready to go (Starck, Veers, HRSo, CLS, CHS, etc.) is a big plus.

Activity Requirements: We're looking for players that play no less than daily. Any incoming recruit would be expected to generate a minimum of 500 raid tickets/day. (Obviously, we are flexible for vacations and personal stuff), though ideally we are looking for people who contribute 600 daily. TB and TW contribution are mandatory. Players who are inactive for more than 2 days without notifying the guild are booted.

Mol Eliza Policy: Our final rule is: no Mol Eliza's. We are sick of seeing that name and find that people who don't take the time to make a unique name usually don't participate socially or follow rules. If you are currently a "Mol Eliza" and want to join, think up a cool name and change it.

Third party chat: We use Discord for offline chat. Discord is mandatory, as that is the best and main form of communication.

If you're interested in joining up, message me through the forums or on Discord (preferred) or shoot me an message on the forums:

Ming the Insatiable
    Ally Code: 182-733-465
    Discord ID: MingtheInsatiable#9687
    swgoh.gg/u/mingtheinsatiable
  • Options
    Dark Reign is a 91M GP Haat guild which earned 35 stars in last territory battles. Looking for one member.

About Us
    We raid at 8pm CST (2am UTC) with a no 24hr damage rule
    Dark Reign is a member of the The ∆lliance coalition of guilds.
    This is the largest coalition in swgoh and means we get a supply of recruits and support from this extensive network.
    We are a great team orientated guild that will give you the atmosphere to succeed.
    In next territory battles we should hit 35 stars as we were very close on a few stars on the last one.
    Guild refresh is 6:30pm CST.

Requirements
    Have a minimum of 1.5M GP+
    Be an active player providing 600 raid tickets daily.
    Daily participation in territory battles.
    Hoth bros ready.
    CLS unlocked or be ready for next CLS unlock event.
    Discord and swgoh.gg account required

If you would like to join
    Leave a message on https://discord.gg/MxnJK3e
    with a link to your swgoh.gg profile
    Or PM me.

• Options
    Greeting,

Canadians Like it Hoth is looking for 5 players.

We are all friendly players who gives tons of advice. We are looking for actives players to help grow the guild.

We are part of a Alliance called Galactic Federation of Free Alliances (GFFA)

The guild timezone is Eastern time, 81 Mil GP, 32 stars LSTB and 26 stars for DSTB. Our TW score is 1-1-0. We run Heroic Rancor at 8PM EST and Heroic Tank at 8:30PM EST. The only rule for our raids is 0 DMG for 24 hours for both raids.

Requirements:

-We would like you to attempt to get 600 Daily Contributions
    -Minimum Lvl. 85 with 1.2M GP
    -SWGOH.GG account
    -Discord application for easier communication.

To contact us send PM to Jemuzu#9200 or PM me.
  • MidasWelby
    203 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Rise Together

We are looking to replace some inactives and add some members who meet the following requirements:
    - minimum 1 million GP
    - working on or in possession of HAAT viable teams (we can work with you on this)
    - Discord chat app (might be moving to Line)
    - a team-player mindset - you should be striving to reach 600 tickets each day without being told or threatened
    - We prefer those who have a (free!) SWGOH.gg account or are willing to get one

About us:
    - developing a teamwork-focused gaming experience
    - Relaxed and fun, but serious about success
    - 50M GP and climbing
    - 2/2 flawless victories in TW!
    - 19 stars last TB (DS)
    - Just finished our first HAAT! (4/12/17)
    - Heroic raids (both) are launched at 1200 EST (1700 UTC).

Come join us!
    If interested, PM me here.
    Post edited by MidasWelby on
  • Options
    Planet Moraband is looking for any strong female players to join our female led guild, led by Lady Andain. 2m GP preferred, but can be discussed. Message our recruiting officer, Chrome Cobra, on Discord.

Chrome Cobra#6892
  • Options
    Iron Dogs Recruiting (HRancor/NAAT working towards HAAT, 600 encouraged)

The "Iron Dogs" are a relaxed but ambitious HRancor guild that is rebuilding around a competent core. We're a reasonably mature bunch energetically working towards beating HAAT and gradually improving our TB scores. We do our best to keep the environment friendly and safe for everyone.

To round out our guild, we are looking for motivated players who aren't afraid of bringing their personality to our guild chat. If that's you, read on!

We have few rules:
    • discord is mandatory for communication. We coordinate raids and events through discord. We're fairly active on discord, in general.
    • members are required to sync their swgoh.gg profile and post in #swgoh_gg channel upon entry. If you are not on swgoh.gg yet, go check it out, it's free and useful! Don't worry if you don't have a profile, yet; we'll help you get through the sign-up process.
    • 600 daily raid tickets is highly encouraged but not enforced. With a full guild, we aim to achieve an average of 25k-28k daily. Real life gets in the way sometimes, and that's okay.
    • Zero damage on Heroic Rancor raids is mandatory until raid start time the next day.
    • We're mostly running regular AAT raids for now. These have the same 0 damage policy as the Rancor.
    • "Don't be a d*** towards your guildmates." In other words: be civil and respectful. Also, please let us know if you can't play for more than a couple of days.

We're EU based, and our current raid start time is 8pm UTC.

If you're interested, hop on our discord and be welcomed in our #landing-zone by our protocol droid who will help you with the next onboarding steps. Link: https://discord.gg/3NHrWhn

Since we have recently had an unusual number of people leaving, we can possibly take on a smallish guild who would like to achieve things but lacks manpower to get it done. Contact Mynder#9515 on discord for details.
  • Options
    Nerfherder Union is seeking active players to help us in TB, TW and HAAT. We currently have one space available.

We are a fun and active guild with mostly US based players and a few from other countries. Our players are all level 85 and the majority are ftp. We all get along really well together and have very generous donators in the exchange. There is also lots of great roster building and strategy advice given too.

Galactic Power: 69.5mgp
    Territory Battle stars: 30*

HPit: on farm 0 damage/24 hours
    HAAT: 0 damage/24 hours, currently taking about 10 hours on average.

Requirements: We are seeking active players that are on daily and are willing to contribute to guild activities. We ask for a minimum contribution of 400 tickets daily but prefer 600 so we can raid often. Players need to be level 85 with a minimum GP of 1million.

Third party chat: We use Line to communicate and this is mandatory in our announcements channel so that you are aware of guild instructions especially related to territory battles.

Guild reset is at 6.30pm central and all our raids are in the evening too - 8pm for both alternating days.

If this sounds like a good fit to you or you have more questions, then get in touch via PM or on Line:

Line: sarith2017 or spaceballr

https://swgoh.gg/g/23669/nerfherder-union/