Disapointing rebel pack

Engels
90 posts Member
After having that empire pack with awsome toons all around who are all viable in pvp toons this rebel pack comes with only one or two toons and that are used.

Replies

• Syrath
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah they phoned this one in. Considering they likely could have killed it at minimal cost to them. Their should be at the very least a 699, 10-330 pack and if they dared make a Baze pack like the ShoreTrooper one. Or even a Wedge one, which costs them nothing since most people farm him but newer players would likely buy it. IDK just seems like they said lets just toss out these old ones.
  • Options
    There may be more to come right?
  • Options
    I'd just like to point one thing out, Metas.

We got Zeta guild shop farm Rex, zeta guild shop farm Maul, Zeta easy farm Finn, Zeta easy farm Phasma but OMEGA easy farm Wedge.

Can you imagine Wedge with a Zeta?

"Whenever a rebel ally scores a Critical Hit, grant all rebels +5 speed"
    "When an ally deals phisical or special damage, call a random rebel ally to assist"
    "Allies gain 100% Turn Meter when they defeat an enemy unit"
    "All allies have +100% Critical Damage when below full health"
    "Rebel allies have +50% health steal"
  • Options

We got Zeta guild shop farm Rex, zeta guild shop farm Maul, Zeta easy farm Finn, Zeta easy farm Phasma but OMEGA easy farm Wedge.

"When an ally deals phisical or special damage, call a random rebel ally to assist"

????? What does this have to do with that thread?
  • Ahwang826
    136 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm the same. I was more excited for the packs than palp. Couldn't believe how lackluster it was. Even worse than the Jedi one. At least they gave us anakin in that one.

Anyone get any pop ups?
  • EZKill
    112 posts Member
    Options
    I literally LOL'd when I clicked on the Demise pack and saw the contents. Two easy-to-farm characters via arena shop and three I'll-star-them-when-I-have-nothing-else-to-star characters. All that for $39.99, what a bargain!

This has to be one of the worst selling packs in game history.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    EZKill wrote: »
    I literally LOL'd when I clicked on the Demise pack and saw the contents. Two easy-to-farm characters via arena shop and three I'll-star-them-when-I-have-nothing-else-to-star characters. All that for $39.99, what a bargain!

They even show up although i already *7 my palp long long time ago. What a naughty boy!! try to steal my penny :unamused:
  • Options
    I saw Someone on my guild unlocked Leia and the hoths, felt sorry for him
  • Options
    EZKill wrote: »

I'm assuming the $40 is in US$? It's $54.99 in Canada.

Probably more worth it to buy 2 Black Series 6" figures at TRU or Wal-Mart for $60.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • MayAddy622
    298 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Looked to me like a suck in for the unprepared player. They threw all the easy farm characters in it, most who are not very good, and I guess feel that some sucker who is just short of stars on Luke or hoth to make a team get drawn into it.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Options

????? What does this have to do with that thread?

IKR, I read that and wondered if he forgot which thread he was posting in lol.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hmm...I'm assuming you don't see these if you've already completed it.

I'm going to also assume this is the same old rebel pack they've been putting out since Emperor's Demise first came around last August. So it's not going to be comparable with newer packs.

When in doubt; assume the packs are a rip off.