Nihilus under Palp lead bug?

Patxv
6 posts Member
So I recently unlocked Palp (woo) but am disappointed in only one feature. His lead ability states that sith gain X% health whenever they inflict a debuff.
Now nihilus inflicts dots on a random enemy for every one of his turns and if his wound in the force is maxed out health down at the start of every enemy turn. However in gameplay I have noticed nihilus doesn't gain any health.

Do I have the semantics wrong or is this a bug?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    the health down shouldn't work since it's outside of nihilus his turn.
    The DoTs could be a bug.
    edit: palp's lead "Whenever a Sith ally inflicts a debuff during their turn they recover 20% of their Max Health."
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Patxv
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hadn't noticed the "during their turn" which would be true of the health down thank you. Still glad the dots is a head scratcher to someone else.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Patxv wrote: »
    Hadn't noticed the "during their turn" which would be true of the health down thank you. Still glad the dots is a head scratcher to someone else.

Pretty sure it's bugged I think I saw a post about this when Nihilus first came out. Yes the health down shouldn't do anything, but the DoTs should give him health as it's technically during his turn, but they don't. I think they just set them to happen before his turn begins in relation the EP leader ability so they don't trigger the healing.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    I have to wonder if they'll simply change the wording of the ability to match the bugged gameplay, like they did with Resistance? Hmmm...