• Jacman11
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Highly doubtful
  • Romao33
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Nah...

Try GK Lead, Chaze, Nihilus and R2, and you'll feel the pain. R2 bring much more than Zarris and to be honest, i've not been able to beat it
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    It used to be a troublesome team indeed, but not anymore. Easily beatable by several teams... You'll get there :wink:
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    I had one on gw node 12 zjyn lead, chaze, gk and double zeta r2 all max gear with God mods, took me 4 teams to kill gk, the rest all full h/p. B2 farm incoming!
  • Jacman11
    29 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

The0n3 wrote: »
    It used to be a troublesome team indeed, but not anymore. Easily beatable by several teams... You'll get there :wink:
    I run a full rogue 1 team so I thought it would be easy because R1 damage comes from exposes instead of crits, but I was sadly mistaken. It's impossible to take out nihlus before he annihilates because GK and Baze juggle taunts
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Jacman11 wrote: »
    I run a full rogue 1 team so I thought it would be easy because R1 damage comes from exposes instead of crits, but I was sadly mistaken. It's impossible to take out nihlus before he annihilates because GK and Baze juggle taunts

Sadly replacing K2 with B2 will help with that issue
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    Options
    Romao33 wrote: »
    Nah...

Try GK Lead, Chaze, Nihilus and R2, and you'll feel the pain. R2 bring much more than Zarris and to be honest, i've not been able to beat it

This team is a nightmare. But I can win easily with Zader, Zid, DN, GK and Shore. Just put Zid crazy fast do go first and kill Chirrut first.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    Options
    I can't take this thread serious, because you use the word "cancer". Sorry
  • Jacman11
    29 posts Member
    Options
    theHejiN wrote: »

I can't take you seriously because you're attacking using the word "cancer."
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Options
    I switched to Nihilus lead to beat this exact Triple cleanse team. It works so well against most other teams I've started using it full time.
  • Options
    Rage mode on:
    General Kenobi Chaze Zarris Nihlus.

Why does this even exist?
    Mic drop.

DN Lead, Sith ****, B2, Choose your other 2 with and you are good to go.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Cancer isn't a joke.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

What are your thoughts with replacing K2 with zR2?
  • Options
    I heard about a Zavage Lead, GK, zBariss, SithTrooper, DN squad - it sounds like the kind of group that would make people chuck their phones in frustration lol
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    Cancer isn't a joke.

go back to your safe place little children you are not ready for the real world just yet its scary out there.
  • Options
    unit900000 wrote: »
    Cancer isn't a joke.

go back to your safe place little children you are not ready for the real world just yet its scary out there.

I can understand why people maybe offended by the word "cancer" being used as an adjective rather than referring to the actual sickness. Despite losing someone close to me to cancer recently, I can agree somewhat as you can't expect the internet to be safe. I think using "toxic" would be a much better choice though.
  • Options
    Cancer isn't a joke.

You mean on anonymous internet boards dominated by kids. Nobody talks like that in the "real world" after they stop worrying about getting pimples.
  • Options
    To not offend people I would say that Chaze is the most harmful to the game.
  • Options
    To not offend people I would say that Chaze is the most harmful to the game.

This,
    Also r2, gk, and nihilus just add to the problem more so. It's like screw lead synergy when you can run a team of op toons with op mods and smile at the people trying against you lewl.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Something that corrupts by its very definition is cancerous. For example...political correctness is a cancer to free speech. There's even an astrological sign Cancer.

Ppl r way too touchy nowadays. In no way was the comment making light of, or mocking someone afflicted with, cancer. Sensitive much ?
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Romao33 wrote: »
    Nah...

This. I had to fight that team in GW 12 yesterday, and I lost 4 teams without being able to scratch their protection.
  • Options
    remember TiTO before 4x speed? THAT was cancer.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

What are your thoughts with replacing K2 with zR2?

Didn't help much with rex triple cleanse
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Cancer isn't a joke.

My mother was diagnosed with lung cancer and given three months to live. I agree that it's scary out there.