Emperor's Demise event

BAST420
33 posts Member
There is something seriously messed up in this event! Every single time the emperor is at death's door he automatically gets 3 turns in a row with the lightning strike, and gets himself back to full health.
I have Emperor Palpatine and I know for a fact that he doesn't regain health like that! If he did everyone who had him would be invincible. 5 times in a row I had him with 1 shot to go and every single time he fires off 3 quick lightning strikes and gets back to full health.
This is nonsense HE DOES NOT PLAY LIKE THAT!!

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    His lead gives him tm each time he lands a debuff, and his unique gives him tm for each shocked enemy.
  • BAST420
    33 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    His lead gives him tm each time he lands a debuff, and his unique gives him tm for each shocked enemy.

I get that, but it doesn't change the fact that he doesn't play like that for players
  • wolfmith
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Actually, yeah he does, if you land 3 shock under his leader ability, then you get many turns in a row if the opposite team isn't too fast. I've done this in arena
  • BAST420
    33 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    wolfmith wrote: »
    Actually, yeah he does, if you land 3 shock under his leader ability, then you get many turns in a row if the opposite team isn't too fast. I've done this in arena

Must be nice cause neither me of my guild m8s seem to be able to do that. It's the same with any AI controlled version of the emperor whatever the percentage is for the TM bump it gets it every time.
    There no doubt if the emperor played like that for player on a regular then I'd be #1 in the squad arena. The CPU always gets the unfair advantage, all day.
    Post edited by BAST420 on
  • Options
    "The CPU gets an unfair advantage"?
    Wait wait.
    Back up.
    The CPU is also at a disadvantage.
    We are smart
    It is not.
    Tali tries to do her heal thing when her entire team is dead is one prime example