Looking for a guild

Xhowrude
228 posts Member
Been playing GoH since the release date and I'm looking for a guild that is friendly, fun, active, always completes the guild activities and plans ahead for future guild activities and so on. I spend about 1000 crystals a day for refreshes entirely for the guild and I am about to hit level 85 in the new day or two. Cleared everything up to heroic AAT. I would have been 85 awhile ago but I took a break when mods came out. I'm looking for a guild that raids alot during the week and weekend. Not just 2-3 raids a week. Comment below for any questions. Thank you!

Replies

• SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Allies of the Force
    959-123-359
  • TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, I lead TWD Saviors. We alternate between tier 5 and 6 rancor, currently in one atm, which has a 12 hour 0 damage rule in place to reward as much people as we can, and just started a naat. We accept casual and hardcore gamers alike, averaging 15k raid tickets a day. Donations are active, we complete multiple tiers of guild daily activities, don't ask for 600 tickets, and have a 14 day of consecutive inactivity rule in place before booting. 632-143-884 is my ally code, add me if you are interested in joining. If you have any more questions, message me and I'll get back to you quick as I can, or add me on line, lineid twd_negan

Roster number 46/50
  • Baddad
    25 posts Member
    Options
    We have 4 spots open. We to pit raids every 2 to 3 days. Same as normal tank. But will be starting haat in the next raid or two. My Ally code is 359-632-527. Just let me know
  • Options
    hi, we have 1 spot open, we are working towards the HAAT.
    info: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/110091/the-immortal-50-needs-one-more-player/p1?new=1

if you will contribute 3000 per week (because we want to do pit every 2 days, and aat every 3 days)
    and your roster is strong enough, contact me and we'll be happy to welcome you.

good luck in your searches.
  • Options
    For anyone looking for a guild to join,

Papa Palpatines
    We are a very active guild, who do heroic rancor raids and are working towards Haat raids. We are looking for people who have a good understanding of the game or are willing to learn. We are very relaxed and focus on us all growing together. Feel free to come join we are generally right around 50 members, but do kick people who become inactive, or do not participate in any ways the benefit the group.

I look forward to meeting you!
  • Options
    Sent you a pm mate
  • Options
    Find me on Line. We are a family of guilds that actually work together. Imagine that?! Line ID mrliveordie
  • Options
    Hey we recently broke the hurdle to beat HAAT. Now we are looking to replace a couple inactive members. Discord is a must as we are very organized and talk game or general in there. We have built a family type of thing. PM if interested.

https://swgoh.gg/g/16905/badmmmmmm/
  • Options
    Bacon Gaming need any decent players. We currently do heroic rancor in a couple of hours and the tank normal raid. Find our clan, Bacon Gaming we have been lax in getting new players for a while and have 20 slots and some good players
  • Options
    Exiles of Dathomir is always looking for new blood.
    We run Heroic Rancor every 4 days, and N/AAT every 6.
    We have no minimum for daily contribution, we just ask you do the best you can.
    We are a friendly, chatty, and team oriented guild.
    Let me know if you're interested, or send me an Ally request

SirDigbyChknCzr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
    mutesaber.com
  • Options
    Guys this guys numbers dont add up. I he stared at game launch and buys 100 crystals worth in refreshes a dy he should have been lv 85 like 8 months ago. either he is lieing or compleatly insane and doesnt have a clue what he is saying.

• Ugluk199
    295 posts Member
    Options
    Guys this guys numbers dont add up. I he stared at game launch and buys 100 crystals worth in refreshes a dy he should have been lv 85 like 8 months ago. either he is lieing or compleatly insane and doesnt have a clue what he is saying.

Drag him