If you have 5 6* jedis will that convert into the character being 6* in the event?

Baldo
2863 posts Member
Thanks all

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Assuming you beat stages 1 to 6, yes. I bet it is going to have some kind of energy or retry per day or so.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully it does not cost energy that would be a big set back
  • Options
    Well it's replacing the key card events, which each require 50 energy, so I would not be too surprised, though I might be disappointed.

But we are getting free energy refreshes that we can claim during certain hours of the day, which sound like a godsend.
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    Assuming you beat stages 1 to 6, yes. I bet it is going to have some kind of energy or retry per day or so.

:o Didn't realise it may cost energy. Oh well, hopefully it isn't some ludacris amount.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Puglio wrote: »
    Well it's replacing the key card events, which each require 50 energy, so I would not be too surprised, though I might be disappointed.

But we are getting free energy refreshes that we can claim during certain hours of the day, which sound like a godsend.

No the key card event is just lowering the rewards and the amount of energy it costs to do them. Also there will no longer be a time limit for them man!