who should i farm for in cantina battles?

BigG8501
66 posts Member
edited February 2016
Could go for gs but then i could only get 5 QGJ shards every other day with 1 reset, could max out my kylo(currently at 16/65, 4*) or go for mace windu(currently at 16/80 from random drops.) what would you recommend?keep in mind that QGJ is very important in the current meta,and i think he will still be top tier if the meta shifts. I will have enough jedi for the jedi event without mace btw,but one of them is 3* ashoka,hence why im considering mace.

who should i farm for in cantina battles? 46 votes

Gs(Screw QGJ)
41%
BlamDarthVaniojeremyj26ebm2010ThomasLyleArijitLaharsRayRevanTriquiaeonaxxdemolition8r20enderBnBTobacconistAmaltheaPhluffheadDilligafLSkywalkerrRenovatoDarthPuggio 19 votes
Kylo Ren
23%
StevoItscaptainphasmaMonxWildGrunt2Milly_htowmCoopShepDEUS_VULTRemusQui_SpiuarByrdbrozjerjellDeanolavorto91 11 votes
Mace windu(jedi event)
15%
rocknroll64darksideTwistedChaosMikymateDarth_Cantona12shibumiLandonAero 7 votes
JC
8%
DaprosyRobbathehuttDarth_ReyRogerMoore_007 4 votes
other
10%
l3end3rWillkimm98El_DuderinoCharrDeadHeadAndy 5 votes
Post edited by BigG8501 on

Replies

• Options
    Poe :D
  • Options
    think you're missing the question a little bit there,bud
  • Options
    poe is already at 4*, commiting cantina shipments to QGJ
  • Options
    @El_Duderino who do you recommend?
  • Options
    Poe
  • Options
    poe is in shipments.im asking for battles.
  • Options
    BigG8501 wrote: »

Only joking. No need to be condescending.
  • El_Duderino
    413 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    other

Can I change my vote, I read that wrong-- thought the first option was QGJ? ;)

I would go with GS, if you have a lot of patience-- it will take some time to get to lvl 7 ( I have an alt account and I'm up to 5 but its taken several weeks). And as you said the payout isn't optimal for that battle if you're doubling on QGJ. It's what I'm doing though too.
  • Options
    other
    GS and don't screw QGJ, just farm him a tad slower
  • Options

Can I change my vote, I read that wrong-- thought the first option was QGJ? ;)

I would go with GS, if you have a lot of patience-- it will take some time to get to lvl 7 ( I have an alt account and I'm up to 5 but its taken several weeks). And as you said the payout isn't optimal for that battle if you're doubling on QGJ. It's what I'm doing though too.
    l3end3r wrote: »
    GS and don't screw QGJ, just farm him a tad slower
    i kinda agree, i think i should maybe just get QGJ to where he will be viable in the arena,maybe 5*? before farming GS?
  • Options
    other
    i kinda agree, i think i should maybe just get QGJ to where he will be viable in the arena,maybe 5*? before farming GS?

I don't think it's that much slower for getting cantina points. I think it's a matter of 5-10% tops last time I did the calculation (I could be wrong). Just make sure to do one refill/day on cantina.

• Options

I don't think it's that much slower for getting cantina points. I think it's a matter of 5-10% tops last time I did the calculation (I could be wrong). Just make sure to do one refill/day on cantina.

normally i gain 408 a day,which is just enough for 5 shards
    with farming gs,i would only get 13 orbs per battle so that is 312 per day,meaning i couldnt get 5 qui gonn shards a day.
    That's with a refill.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Gs(Screw QGJ)
    I think I remember it was a 7% less. Which means it takes you 70 days instead of 66 or so to 7* him if you are doing 1 refresh. Having a 7* Geo is worth the penalty to wait 4 days more with a 6* QGJ until he promotes to 7*
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    I think I remember it was a 7% less. Which means it takes you 70 days instead of 66 or so to 7* him if you are doing 1 refresh. Having a 7* Geo is worth the penalty to wait 4 days more with a 6* QGJ until he promotes to 7*

yeah,you're right. ill get right to farming gs,then.
  • Options
    Gs(Screw QGJ)

Suck it up
    Roger roger
  • D_Millennial
    847 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Dilligaf wrote: »

Suck it up

Hello Mr. Internet Tough Guy, nice to meet you! :D
  • Options
    Dilligaf wrote: »

Suck it up

Hello Mr. Internet Tough Guy, nice to meet you! :D

You did have it coming....
  • Daprosy
    90 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    JC
    Hard to say without knowing the rest of your squad.
    You picked out the best toons from the nodes so if you need a glass canon: GS (although I'm unsure how long this guys gonna last as one of the best glass cannons...also QGJ is a glass canon so do you need two?)
    If you need more healing for GW: JC would be a good shout
    An all round great toon that fits with a few synergies and is fun to play with: Kylo
    I'd personally wait on Windu and see how he fairs before investing but odds are the new character from the Jedi challenge will be good so having 5, 5* jedis soon would be ideal. Or just wait till the next time the challenge comes along and focus on getting kylo up to par etc could be better.
  • BigG8501
    66 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Daprosy wrote: »
    Hard to say without knowing the rest of your squad.
    Notable toons:
    well my arena squad is
    5* Sid
    5* Lumi
    4* Poe
    4* chewie
    Obviously looking to get rid of chewie,my GS is 3*,kylo is 4*, mace is quarter way through unlocking and my jc is 4*
    clear gw every day so thats fine
  • Monx
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo Ren
    I've been farming Luke to 6* in Cantina and dont regret it. Reliable attacker even though it sucks that he's no Jedi. IMO you should go for Kylo Ren though, think he's so versatile and he's the next I'm going for too.