Dev's let's make a deal

You've got me. I want that new Jedi event character. So let's just skip the romantic banter. Let's get straight to the slap and tickle. I need you to go ahead and release the Jedi pack. I have my money ready for you, but I need you to make it useful. I need it to include some Jedi that I can get to 5* keep your Barriss, I think she will not be enough shards to satisfy my needs. I need Mace and Qui Gon or Luminara and JC. Throw me an Anakin. Just make it useful. I've told you what I need. Now tell me what you need...

Replies

• Options
    Lumi qui gon and jc are already highly used. They won't be in a pack. Think more mace anakin kit fisto
  • Options
    Lumi qui gon and jc are already highly used. They won't be in a pack. Think more mace anakin kit fisto

That's why I tried to write them a sexy letter. Lol. They should consider a pack boosting those guys too. Most are farm able and I'd love an old Ben or something but I need 5*'s. I suspect many are in a similar situation. I'd be willing to spend for that but not so much for a 4* that does me no good for the event.

Just my opinion and obviously selfish in nature lol, but still valid I think.
  • Options
    They will be 4* for sure. They wouldn't make it so easy to just buy a pack and unlock the character. A lot of people have lumi and jc 6 or 7* already. It would be a waste for most people.
  • Options
    Let's get straight to the slap and tickle.

:D

Is this a real saying? TIL ...
  • Options

Slap and tickle....Beerfest
  • Options

Absolutely. It's one of my favorites right up there with "make the beast with two backs"
  • Options
    10/10 would read again, haha.
    And I'd love a new Jedi pack, especially Anakin as he takes forever to farm. Kit Fisto/Aayla/Ben would be amazing but we can safely assume they will be available eventually.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options

If they put Mace and Anakin in a pack, they'll get my money even if the third guy is the Mob Enforcer.
  • Options
    They will be 4* for sure. They wouldn't make it so easy to just buy a pack and unlock the character. A lot of people have lumi and jc 6 or 7* already. It would be a waste for most people.

You see a waste, but I see two markets. What is the downside to catering to both? That's kinda what I'm saying about it. I'm sure they want to maximize profits and if the forums are any indication they aren't stressing longevity with as much as people are dropping on the game.
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »

If they put Mace and Anakin in a pack, they'll get my money even if the third guy is the Mob Enforcer.

Hah new Jedi pack with Mace windu....and 4 mob enforcers with 20 Snowtrooper shards! $400
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    only got 3 locked jedi, ben, koon and Anakin
    So I'm hoping for a pack with the amount of shards that are needed to unlock the toons in the pack, as ther are a huge difference in only getting 32 shards instead of 80

Edit: changed unlocked to locked, big difference
    Post edited by Ztyle on
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    only got 3 unlocked jedi, ben, koon and Anakin

No JC?

I doubt they'll put mace in a second Jedi pack. I foresee any new pack to have some sort of immediate unlock at 4* of another new toon. So, if yoda is in the new event I foresee a "return of the Jedi" pack with Luke and and at least shards to existing toons.
  • Options
    You've got me. I want that new Jedi event character. So let's just skip the romantic banter. Let's get straight to the slap and tickle. I need you to go ahead and release the Jedi pack. I have my money ready for you, but I need you to make it useful. I need it to include some Jedi that I can get to 5* keep your Barriss, I think she will not be enough shards to satisfy my needs. I need Mace and Qui Gon or Luminara and JC. Throw me an Anakin. Just make it useful. I've told you what I need. Now tell me what you need...
    Great idea. They're dumb not to do something like this. ESPECIALLY when they announce the new char is Yoda.
  • Options
    I forgot the second half of my joke. I meant to say I had child support due this week so they better hurry before my Jedi money gets spent on fake hair and nails....ah well next post lol
  • Options
    Jek_Face wrote: »
    Great idea. They're dumb not to do something like this. ESPECIALLY when they announce the new char is Yoda.

I suspect they are waiting, enjoying the influx of people buying chromiums now to try and get Jedi. But if not before then certainly during they will put something out.
  • Darth_Katsumoto
    510 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »

No JC?

I doubt they'll put mace in a second Jedi pack. I foresee any new pack to have some sort of immediate unlock at 4* of another new toon. So, if yoda is in the new event I foresee a "return of the Jedi" pack with Luke and and at least shards to existing toons.

I could easily see them putting a Jedi pack out and that Mace pack as well. It's virtually useless for this event aside from Mace obviously but I can still see them pulling that.

Edit: I think I'm confused...what came in the Mace pack...was it JC and JKG or some droids ...whatever, point is the same lol.
  • Options

No JC?

I could easily see them putting a Jedi pack out and that Mace pack as well. It's virtually useless for this event aside from Mace obviously but I can still see them pulling that.

Edit: I think I'm confused...what came in the Mace pack...was it JC and JKG or some droids ...whatever, point is the same lol.

Pretty sure you nailed it, as I have mace, jg and jc and think that is where I got them from, or did I unlock mace and got bariss, jg and jc together in a pack, I know I bought the Jedi pack cause I thought they would a good, wow was I wrong
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options

No JC?

Pretty sure you nailed it, as I have mace, jg and jc and think that is where I got them from, or did I unlock mace and got bariss, jg and jc together in a pack, I know I bought the Jedi pack cause I thought they would a good, wow was I wrong

I know Barriss comes in the heroine pack. Not sure about others. I saw the Mace pack but filed it away as "mace pack" lol. So is there other Jedi packs or is that the normal one?
  • Options

No JC?

I know Barriss comes in the heroine pack. Not sure about others. I saw the Mace pack but filed it away as "mace pack" lol. So is there other Jedi packs or is that the normal one?

I'm hoping for a master apprentice pack .. QGJ, Ob1 annakin .. almost don't care what level they are, but that would be a good Jedi pack
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Mace pack was named "jedi pack" and had Mace, Jedi Guardian, and 70 shards of Jedi Consular, plus money and training droids
  • Options
    Mace pack was named "jedi pack" and had Mace, Jedi Guardian, and 70 shards of Jedi Consular, plus money and training droids

Ah ok. Thanks for the info.
  • MousseTampi
    88 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Include Aayla please i will buy her for $100 for 5*
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options

No JC?

That was a case of me not reading what im writing, i was trying to write:
    only got 3 locked jedi, ben, koon and Anakin

I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Ok...so it's Yoda....now I need that Jedi pack. I have to have it. Give in to me @EA_Jesse don't make it weird.