Raid Rewards Bug?....

Appo2619
72 posts Member
So I'm constantly getting the same rewards since 6 Heroic Rancor Raids....40 Nubian Scanners and 15 comlinks-Is this normal?

Am I the only one or is/was someone in the same situation?
This would be really interesting....

Replies

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Legend said it's RNG.
  • Options
    RNG you mustn't need scanners and comm links so that's what you get.

Me I need scanners and keep getting furnaces.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    RNG you mustn't need scanners and comm links so that's what you get.

Me I need scanners and keep getting furnaces.

I need furnaces and keep getting droid callers......
  • Options
    I need droid callers and keep getting furnaces, more than 400 right now
  • Options
    About 500 scanners
  • Options
    I went through a patch like that where I got scanners every single raid for weeks. I started a thread about it and lots of people came on and said they had the same problem. I'm pleased to say that it seems to have stopped recently and I'm back to a variety of different rewards. I even got a full stun cuff earlier this week so all I can say is yes it's annoying but it should eventually stop.
  • Options
    I went through a patch like that where I got scanners every single raid for weeks. I started a thread about it and lots of people came on and said they had the same problem. I'm pleased to say that it seems to have stopped recently and I'm back to a variety of different rewards. I even got a full stun cuff earlier this week so all I can say is yes it's annoying but it should eventually stop.

Glad to see that I'm not the only one.....
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    Wholf wrote: »
    The entire system is a bug. Right from the fact you compete with other guild mates. No other game does it that way.

I like the whole competitive/cooperative aspect of the game. I think it is innovative and fun. I think it being a combination pushes people to try harder than either one could individually.

Appo2619 wrote: »
    So I'm constantly getting the same rewards since 6 Heroic Rancor Raids....40 Nubian Scanners and 15 comlinks-Is this normal?

Am I the only one or is/was someone in the same situation?
    This would be really interesting....

That's the interesting thing about something being truly random. It means you have no idea what's coming next. doing the same thing 5 times in a row surrounded by what seems to be no pattern is actually more random than getting a nicely rotating assortment of drops.

Most people just confuse the word random with the word average. If we didn't occasionally have streaks that were both good and bad, then it couldn't actually be considered random.
  • MykCnoE
    116 posts Member
    Options
    I got a full MKV furnace the other day. I almost cried with joy.