Why does Nihilus have a face?

In KotOR II Nihilus was just a bunch of floating robes and a mask... Not a dude in black face paint with a mask over it. It really hurts my soul that there's a chin sticking out from under the mask like a Nihilus cosplayer.

Replies

• Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Never played KotOR, only SWGoH, and in this game clones don't have helmets so...
    blame business models I guess
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    @StevenFletcher Lol, never even noticed that until now.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    Only later in his life when his hunger developed to be too strong did he call upon the dark side of the force to encase his spirit in his mask.
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    Options
    Never noticed that either. We do know however that Nihilus was a human male. But they should fix that
  • DevinSackfield
    118 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    If you look at content from The Old Republic (not KOTOR. The online MMO) DLC stuff with Revan he has the "chin" there too. Really bothered me when I was watching the cut scenes

Edit: and the Nihilus we have in this game is the canon one from TOR, not the one from KOTOR II. Only explanation for the face under the mask
  • Options
    Jesus what r you playing on that you can see his chin
  • Options
    PS does anyone think Lord of hunger is the same as addiction? Seems a sad relatable story
  • Options
    Mrjenkins wrote: »

Initially spotted it watching my friend play on an emulator on his PC. Now I can't miss it :|
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Mrjenkins wrote: »

Initially spotted it watching my friend play on an emulator on his PC. Now I can't miss it :|
    It's visible on a 10 inch tablet too (maybe depending on screen quality).

On a 5 inch cellphone, probably not so much.
  • Options
    He, earlier in Kotor 2 had a chin
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Options
    It's another piece of mask/cloth, not his skin (he doesn't have any).
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    It's another piece of mask/cloth, not his skin (he doesn't have any).

Then what about his hands? (And btw, I have a galaxy s6 and I can clearly see his face and hands)
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    If you look at content from The Old Republic (not KOTOR. The online MMO) DLC stuff with Revan he has the "chin" there too. Really bothered me when I was watching the cut scenes

Edit: and the Nihilus we have in this game is the canon one from TOR, not the one from KOTOR II. Only explanation for the face under the mask

Nihilus is not canon.