Military might rewards

So there are six empire characters that aren't included in the rewards for this assault battle. Now I'm fine with Vader and EP not being included but will future military nights include rewards for krennic, DT, gar Saxon and isc? I get that they're still in the store and people(whales) are paying money for them. I was just hoping for some more DT and krennic shards as they're a longer farm.

Replies

• Options
    All of those are still exclusive toons. So I wouldn't hold my breath.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    JoseIrimia wrote: »

DT is farmable in a Cantina Node, and Krennic is "farmable" in a hard node. I understand them not adding Gar and ISC yet, but DT and Krennic should really be fair game. Of course they probably haven't added them to it yet, and probably won't until the next time it rolls around.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

DT is farmable in a Cantina Node, and Krennic is "farmable" in a hard node. I understand them not adding Gar and ISC yet, but DT and Krennic should really be fair game. Of course they probably haven't added them to it yet, and probably won't until the next time it rolls around.

I'm all fairness, are the 2 shards you may get really gonna make a difference in the grand scheme of things? Who cares what drops. I'd rather have more/better gear or credits than a couple of shards.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

I'm all fairness, are the 2 shards you may get really gonna make a difference in the grand scheme of things? Who cares what drops. I'd rather have more/better gear or credits than a couple of shards.

Agreed, but getting a couple more of the newer characters would be nicer than getting 2 stormtrooper shards
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It's probably just an oversight / "forgot to do" "my bad, forgot to add" for DT and Krennic.

They forgot to add shoretrooper after the event came back a second time. Probably same thing, they even admitted it about Shoretrooper.
  • TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    Options
    I foresee (hope) an assault battle awarding only rogue one toons. Similarly, I foresee (hope) an assault battle awarding only star wars rebels characters.