A way to improve Chewbacca

Anditesh
135 posts Member
edited May 2017
Its in the title. Also, he can also be changed to just Chewbacca and have the Rebel, Galactic Republic, and Resistance Tags added. Here is my suggestions for Clonewars Chewbacca's abilities.

-Bowcaster (3225-3687)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 60% chance to remove 60% Turn Meter.
-Wookiee Rage
Chewbacca Taunts and gains 45% Health Up, Heal over time, and Defense Up for 3 turns. If Han Solo is present he is called to assist.
-Defiant Roar
Chewbacca dispels all debuffs from himself, recovers 60% of his Max Health, gains Defense Up and Critical Immunity for 3 Turns, and gains 35% Turn Meter.
(Also the cost of the Zeta can go down to 10 Zeta, 15 Mk 3 Ability Mats, and 14 Omega abilitiy mats).
-Wookiee Resolve
All allies have +70% Defense, and a 65% chance to gain Defense Up and Health Up (30%) for 3 turns whenever they are damaged, and 50% chance to gain Critical Immunity for 2 turns whenever the ally is Critically hit. (Omega Mat cost is 8 instead of 3)

What do you think, will this boost the use of Chewbacca's Usage?

Also so he can work with Han Solo, Han Solo's Dead Eye Ability can say all this.
- Deadeye
- Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Turn Meter equal to Han's Critical Chance. If Chewbacca is present he is called to assist. Chewbacca gains Turn Meter equal to Chewbacca's Critical Chance.

Replies

• K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Literally any improvement to chewie would be helpful he's just so.....useless. Anytime I see his character in an arena team I know it's a guaranteed victory.

So many characters are able to go around chewies taunt that's it's laughable.

Nice to see someone's thinking about chewbacca though!
  • Options
    Naw I rather have a new Chewbacca. Resistance chewy. He'll but a high damage attacker as seen in episode 7.