Mod sorting

+1 this if you agree

Can there me a mod sorter that can sort from best to worst showing the best at the top left?

Filter speed, tenacity, crit chance etc.... to make it easier to find. However, show those that are in use too - list of mods and under the mod say "Sith trooper" if sith trooper has it equipped or "none" if no one has it equipped. If equipped u can unequipped from that screen too and equaipped to an assigned character drop box but if that character already has a mod there that mod will be unequipped and remind you of the credit charge for it too.

It would make it easier to locate mods if u want to put all the best in slot offense %, + offense, crit chance, speed, tenacity, etc... into 1 particular character.

+1 this if u agree.

Replies

• Options
    +1 I've been wanting the show "in use" thing forever too.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    If you're looking for an immidiate sollution:
    create an account on swgoh.gg and enjoy their mod management section. It only shows equipped mods though, so the un-equiped ones you'll need to view the old fashioned way.
    But yes, i would also love it if they make mods more managable ingame. There's room for so much improvement that it is almost scary.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    create an account on swgoh.gg and enjoy their mod management section. It only shows equipped mods though, so the un-equiped ones you'll need to view the old fashioned way.
    But yes, i would also love it if they make mods more managable ingame. There's room for so much improvement that it is almost scary.

This.

Would be nice a better way to move mods from one toon to another as well.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    +1

It's what we need since.. about one year ago if i'm not wrong :frowning:
  • Options
    X1000
  • Options
    Someone shared this before. I use it I find it helpful. You need a GG profile

http://apps.crouchingrancor.com/Mods/Manager
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

This, Swgoh will prob be better then any ingame solution.