Assault battles - rebel requirement vs the sith requirement

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Ambassador wrote: »
    Why Rebels ? I found tier 2 much easier to beat with a full Clones team, and not even fully leveled, geared (9-10) or expertly modded.

Exactly, i auto it whit princesszody....to receive 2 magma shard, 2 rg, 2 holoprojector....
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    There is plenty of reason to complain, did you not read the original post? Don't bother commenting if you don't understand the thread.

Why would I farm han when I have baze? It makes no sense to need 2 rebel tanks. The point is if there no star requirements on the others then there shouldn't be on this one either.

I understand completely. And I actually answered at least one of your questions - STHan is usable in the credit heist, Baze is not. STHan is also an easier farm than Baze. The game is about choices. You chose to farm the slower farm tank who is only useful with Chirrut.

Complaining that the events aren't tailored to the characters you chose to farm is childish and pointless. That is, in a sense, trying to blame the developers for the choices you made.

Another point - you are also allowed to use Clones. Or did you choose not to farm /gear any of them either?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Rosstheboss89
    373 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @Nikoms565 you clearly don't understand the point I made in original post you absolutely ****. Your lack of intelligence and reading capability are hilarious. Don't have star requirements for some and not others. Either all or none. Clones became free to play a while back I only started playing again 7 weeks ago so it's impossible to have everyone in a short space of time. I have a credit heist team why would I start to farm another scoundrel. Once again dumb assumptions. Bore off
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @Nikoms565 you clearly don't understand the point I made in original post you absolutely ****. Your **** is hilarious. Don't have star requirements for some and not others. Either all or none. Clones became free to play a while back I only started playing again 7 weeks ago so it's impossible to have everyone in a short space of time. I have a credit heist team why would I start to farm another scoundrel. Once again **** assumptions. Bore off

Just because I disagree with your "the game should cater to my roster" mentality in the first post doesn't mean I don't understand.

As players of a game, we adjust to the "rules" of the game - you seem to want (demand, actually) that it should be the other way around. Your assumption that all factions are equal is false. Your assertion that they should be, is down right laughable. That'd be like saying in the game of Monopoly, all properties should be of the same value and cost.

It's clear, however, from all of your posts and responses, that you prefer your myopic view of the situation rather than listening to anyone who doesn't agree with you. As such I will respect your request to "bore off"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Yea please do, as you don't have the brain capacity to understand the simple point of fairness for all factions in these events.
  • Options
    Yea please do, as you don't have the brain capacity to understand the simple point of fairness for all factions in these events.

Can you please argue your point without insulting those who disagree with you?
    He has a point, there is no rule that says all events need the same requirements. Sure it would be nice, but you are overblowing a very small issue, and your attitude distracts from your point to make it moot.
  • Options
    No, not when someone decides to act like a complete ....... about it. Suggesting I farm ST Han because I can't use my baze is ridiculous. Farm a whole character for one event every 6 months. Secondly it is ridiculous as everyone used nihilus the most OP toon in the game for the basically same event last week, but we can't use baze this week. Anyone who can't understand the point I'm making is clearly lacking brain cells to respond to my post in the first place.