Fleet battles - Biggs twice shields/protection up??

Naw
969 posts Member
I just can't stop myself from hating the fleet battles, I wish I didn't have to take part to that at all, but the tokens are needed.

Following does not help the situation at all.

Faced Ackbar led fleet with Ahsoka, JC, Umbaran, Biggs and Clone Sergeant. The usual happened with his Biggs with a ton of debuffs, on the brink of being destroyed, when his AA removes debuffs and gives back a little bit of protection.

Then his JC calls Biggs for assist and suddenly Biggs has two times the protection up, his shield recovery also put him to full shields with a couple of attacks.

How did that happen and how am I supposed to even tolerate that game mode? Is it a bug? Some ship not on board affecting this, if yes, who?

Didn't even bother to continue, just hit retreat and got my one daily battle completed feeling .. very disappointed.

Replies

• lladdir
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Might be remembering wrong but JC assist call gives protection up (purple shield) and AA gives protection up for anyone attacking outside of their turn. Protection up stacks when it comes from different sources.
    As for tolerating ships, that's up to you to decide, personally i only do enough to stay top 50 which is usually only one or two battles at most
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    It's not biggs.. it's jc special who boost biggs prot.

Guarded Assault 4 turn cooldown
    "Deal Special damage to target enemy and call target ally to Assist (if able). Jedi Consular's Starfighter and the assisting ally gain Protection Up (40%) for 2 turns."
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    It's not the worse.. wait till u met fleet with heavy target lock ships. Practically, biggs protection will be like.. unlimited. :(
  • Options
    Yeah there is something distinctly broken with biggs shields
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    lladdir wrote: »
    Might be remembering wrong but JC assist call gives protection up (purple shield) and AA gives protection up for anyone attacking outside of their turn.

Sigh, you are indeed right. How have I missed that?
    Protection up stacks when it comes from different sources.

So it seems. Maybe I should do what everyone else is doing and play rebels.
    As for tolerating ships, that's up to you to decide, personally i only do enough to stay top 50 which is usually only one or two battles at most

That's what I've been doing also. I'm still waiting for Executrix to actually become useful. Back to running AA then.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    What exactly is protection up?

AA puts his shields to 35%, JC+AA give prot up twice (40% and 50%). What am I seeing here happening?

Is it 90% of max shields recovered for two turns, i principle ending him with 180% or just at normal maximum or what?

I didn't make a dent there.
  • El_Guapo
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Fighting Biggs is frustrating in ship battles *dodge* but he's *dodge* not the *dodge* most *dodge* frustrating *dodge dodge dodge* ship to *dodge dodge* fight.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Wait till you run against Biggs with Slave 1. Slave 1 can hit 3 times with a chance of applying target lock on each hit, so that means protection on Biggs can rocket up.
  • Options
    i love when i give Biggs retribution from maul and he constantly builds his protection up w every counter by giving target lock.
    my only real complaint atm for ships is the rng for applying target lock. i went battles and didnt get a single target lock from biggs, tfp, or boba fett.
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    Options
    Naw wrote: »
    lladdir wrote: »
    Might be remembering wrong but JC assist call gives protection up (purple shield) and AA gives protection up for anyone attacking outside of their turn.

Sigh, you are indeed right. How have I missed that?
    Protection up stacks when it comes from different sources.

So it seems. Maybe I should do what everyone else is doing and play rebels.

That's what I've been doing also. I'm still waiting for Executrix to actually become useful. Back to running AA then.

It just got a pretty significant boost. They fixed it so that his huge attack doesn't attack empty spots now. That will help a lot. Once those new empire ships become available that will help a lot too. Empire doing up to 150% more damage if you get everyone debuffed is massive.