Best Healer(s) for HAAT P3 Zader DOT team

vlad745
181 posts Member
I am relatively new to P3 Zader and had only 4 runs thus far. Team was Zader Zid Phasma Shaman and 1x Zoba 3x Ewok Elder. First run was 1.3 m best run was 3.3 mil with EE version of the team. However, more often than not score is around 2 mil as one needs a really good rng and number of restarts to get to 3+ m. In my guild I have 10 min max until P2 is done, so not much time to play. All my support tons have more than +100 speed and are either maxed or G11 with relevant omegas. Zader is +95 speed with 216% cd and 72% potency.

I know there are many versions of this team, with different healers, so would like some input on experiences with other healers. In particular, trying to replace EE as his heal is not that great (despite dispel as well) and lately he has been dying repeatedly in the middle of battle and after that team shortly breaks apart. Also did not find his revive so effective as revived tune often dies shortly thereafter due to rng and lack of heal at that particular time. Don't mind loosing his 60% chance on basic to give 10% tm to other allies, not a biggie (at least I think so lol).

I don't have Zarris (just plain old Barris), but as I hear she is not that great due to lack of crit hits by ATT, and her heal does not work so well when all toons become to eat into their health.

So not that many options out there. JC or Lumi. Lumi looks better on paper, although both EE and JC have TM gain chance. So packing Lumi with +100 speed and her 3 turn cooldown on heal might work better if timed right. Not to mention that she will help on offense as well.

Any thoughts from P3 Zaders?

Replies

• Bomroll
    399 posts Member
    Options
    P2 or p3? I know you keep saying p3 but I'm checking
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I use Zader, Rex, tusken shaman, Sidious, bobba fett team.
    It had everything you need for phase 3
    Post edited by Vinniarth on
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    OMG yeah P2 - used to be P3 but with tank team, so definitely P2 ha ha what a dumb miss...
  • Ipoopsy2
    60 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Chirrit is the best healers
    He convert dot to hot and can have tenacity up. And gets ur team to enrage with full health.
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, sorry should have mentioned - Chirrut has already 3 mil engagement with rebels in P4, so can't easily leave the team. However, interesting and radical idea. Completely out of box, so worth thinking about.