The Outcast community is looking for for a group to merge

Hey guys, so we open our sixth guild the other day. We have 27 members ready for haat, so we are looking for a guild ready to merge with us. The leaders will be officers. For more info just hit us in LINE: J24kilates or Catharsis-leader

Replies

• Options
    Looking for a possible merge as well. However we are looking for a guild to come to us. We have nearly 50 members but would like to purge the low level non contributors.
  • Options
    Well, like i wrote, we are a community with six guilds and we are not gonna disband 5 full guilds + half guild. But if you are able to come with us, we can start conversations since there is another group of people with a new guild recently created and ready for haat.
  • Options
    Still looking!
  • Options
    Forgive my ignorance but what is the point in so many of you having an aliance of guilds or being the leader of multiple guilds and opening more? The guilds can't really benefit one another in any way. And guilds seem impossible to fill up to begin with.
  • Options
    Well, we are not just an alliance of guilds. We are a community of guilds, all under the same name. We have the same rules and yes, we really benefit from each other. We have a lot of guys in LINE from the different guilds and we help each other with ally codes. Other important thing we do is promote and demote people, so we can get a few weak guys in a strong guild and send a few strong guys to our weak guilds to make them stronger. We have 4 guilds haat ready. And the other thing is I created 2 guilds from scratch and we fill them in a few weeks.
  • Options
    But, we would love to have you with, so you can see all the benefits. If you are an american based guild, it would be great. We are thinking in switching our European members to that half guild and replace them with american guys or people able to raid in US evenings. Just add me in LINE and i can tell you more.
  • Options
    Bump
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Please do not bump threads
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    I didn't know it was a rule. Is not better bump than create new posts?
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Thisbis a copy i send to answer this inquiry:

Many guilds have their members come and post in their thread once in a while. Or once a day they add a post updating their recruiting situation. Whatever you do, please add something informative and don't just "bump" or "up" or anything else that doesnt mean much. Also, please do not create duplicate threads.

Besides, when u do this, ur thread will look more professional :) Thanks for understanding
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    Gotcha! Thanks for the information. It won't happen again ;)
  • Options
    J24kilates,
    I have a haat experienced group of about 10-12 and about 15-20 prehaats in various degrees of readiness. We are looking for a merger for haat. I wouldnt mind joining a larger megaguild but we just do not do LINE. We are Discord. What is your policy on that?

You can catch me at discord Pri'noli#1943 if you use that.

Pri
  • Options
    Hello! Communication is something really important and all our guilds use line, so it is pretty important.