Replies

• Carth_Onassi1973
    1707 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    The correct thread title here is "Should I Stay or Should I Go?". That way we can all have a catchy toon in our head while we read.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Gaintrain
    83 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I have a good guild (The Pink Rabbits), we have some one that solos heroic tank and pit raid. We need more active players, currently we have 35/50. PM me on forums.

Ally code - 158-596-929
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    If your guild is that far behind you. You should leave.
  • Dreislao
    380 posts Member
    Options
    Gaintrain wrote: »
    I have a good guild, we have some one that solos heroic tank and pit raid. We need more active players. PM me on forums.

Ally code - 158-596-929

You have someone that can Solo Heroic Tank? Thats some feat...
    I fight the good fight
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    Dreislao wrote: »
    I have a good guild, we have some one that solos heroic tank and pit raid. We need more active players. PM me on forums.

Ally code - 158-596-929

I thought the same when I seen that. I would like to see that roster.
  • Ikey
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The correct thread title here is "Should I Stay or Should I Go?". That way we can all have a catchy toon in our head while we read.

It was a serious question, and I thought it would have been too cheesy hahaha but **** I was tempted!!
  • Ikey
    48 posts Member
    Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »

Ally code - 158-596-929

If it's true, I'm sold haha
  • Options

Did you really have to do that? I got it stuck in my head now
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options

For some reason I get stranger things vibes lol
  • Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »

Ally code - 158-596-929

Yes sorry to derail this post but can we see the profile of the person that can solo the heroic tank? My understanding is that 3 guys soloed it, but haven't heard of 1 person solo.

• Options

Thanks @Nikoms565 I've been singing it in my head and out loud for and hour now lol!
  • Options
    @Ikey

It all depends on how happy you are there, but it sounds to me like you're ready to move up while others obviously are not capable or unwilling to push with you.

I was in a similar situation as you, stayed because I generally liked the people in my guild but when they stagnated week after week and I saw people being removed for arbitrary reasons that had nothing to do with Progress or attitude..well that's when I started looking around.

I ultimately left because the raid times didn't fit my schedule and because in addition to the attitude change all progress to HAAT halted.

The separation from my guild didn't go well, still friends with some but the guild leader showed his true colors and within a month his guild was dissolved with the closer players merging into another decent bunch of players.

Personally I an just a few raids away from GK and every time a see a guy that was far behind me in my arena shard with his GK I think about how I could have him if I left earlier.

At the end of the day it's your choice and anyone that asks you to stay for their sake , isn't really thinking of what's best for you.

• Dreislao
    380 posts Member
    Options
    One thing I should mention is that if you think you are ready for HAAT... You're not. I was consistently among the top scorers during normal AAT, always scoring between 10-12m. I was shocked by how ineffective my teams where when I finally moved to a HAAT guild. I foolishly thought the drop in damage wouldn't be that great but I was doing up to 80% less damage with my entire roster compared to one or two teams in normal.
    I fight the good fight
  • Ikey
    48 posts Member
    Options
    One thing I should mention is that if you think you are ready for HAAT... You're not. I was consistently among the top scorers during normal AAT, always scoring between 10-12m. I was shocked by how ineffective my teams where when I finally moved to a HAAT guild. I foolishly thought the drop in damage wouldn't be that great but I was doing up to 80% less damage with my entire roster compared to one or two teams in normal.

The last hAAT is scored 27M. And took 90% on P4. I'm not saying I have an amazing roster, but I'm definitely ahead and would like to attempt one. My current guild are just months away from even considering it that's all. I'm well aware that it's tough.
    I'd quite happily score 0, come last and provided tickets. A few GK shards are still better than none haha
  • Ikey
    48 posts Member
    Options
    @Ikey

It all depends on how happy you are there, but it sounds to me like you're ready to move up while others obviously are not capable or unwilling to push with you.

I was in a similar situation as you, stayed because I generally liked the people in my guild but when they stagnated week after week and I saw people being removed for arbitrary reasons that had nothing to do with Progress or attitude..well that's when I started looking around.

I ultimately left because the raid times didn't fit my schedule and because in addition to the attitude change all progress to HAAT halted.

The separation from my guild didn't go well, still friends with some but the guild leader showed his true colors and within a month his guild was dissolved with the closer players merging into another decent bunch of players.

Personally I an just a few raids away from GK and every time a see a guy that was far behind me in my arena shard with his GK I think about how I could have him if I left earlier.

At the end of the day it's your choice and anyone that asks you to stay for their sake , isn't really thinking of what's best for you.

Thanks for the advice. It's appreciated. I've got a few offers to consider, but GK seems too good an option to wait! :)
  • CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    Options
    Ikey wrote: »

The last hAAT is scored 27M. And took 90% on P4. I'm not saying I have an amazing roster, but I'm definitely ahead and would like to attempt one. My current guild are just months away from even considering it that's all. I'm well aware that it's tough.
    I'd quite happily score 0, come last and provided tickets. A few GK shards are still better than none haha

I think you mean nAAT.
  • Ikey
    48 posts Member
    Options
    CleverWes wrote: »

I think you mean nAAT.

****! -_- I did! haha
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

this is exactly what @Dreislao is talking about. No offence, but i'd say 10% dmg in p4 with your roster is going to require some favourable RNG (read: ALOT of retreats).
    however, i think you can do 2% (of the entire raid) dmg with ease with your roster.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Ikey
    48 posts Member
    Options
    I get it. I know I don't have enough depth as of yet, which is why I said I'd quite happily just help contribute to the raid tickets and come last in a guild that can complete them without any added help. :)
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    I get it. I know I don't have enough depth as of yet, which is why I said I'd quite happily just help contribute to the raid tickets and come last in a guild that can complete them without any added help. :)

Most guilds are able to do Haat without trouble. They should let you join if you get your daily 600
  • Ikey
    48 posts Member
    Options
    tkl wrote: »

Most guilds are able to do Haat without trouble. They should let you join if you get your daily 600

I've been playing since launch and haven't missed a day. My only downfall is that I'd prefer not using a 3rd party apps to chat. Lol
  • Options
    @CleverWes bring him to TI50 xD
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    If you go it will be trouble... If you stay it will be double :wink:
  • Options
    YES