Lets talk NERFS.. And buffs

Baller
58 posts Member
Within the past couple months or so, we have been seeing an increased number in zaul/rex leads taking over top 50 rankings in all our shards. This points to a power struggle between two metas that are obviously not in line with other squads often overpowering them with little or no counters. Nobody wants to have imbalance and better yet, nobody wants to see the same two teams take over the top 50. I dont wanna be forced to have to go either rex or maul squad just because everyone else is using their overpowered, unbalanced skills to get an edge in arena. So we can either nerf the toons that are OP or we can buff other toons to make them more competitive.

Below, I have created a list of toons that either need a nerf or a buff and WHY they absolutely NEED them.

Maul- needs to be NERFED. Halving his dodge chance and weakening his whirling blades. Whirling blades damaged should be mitigated by 30% and daze should only apply for ONE TURN not two!

Rex- needs to be NERFED. His tenacity up SHOULD NOT REMOVE any dots/debuffs that were on him or the team prior to using his special. Also, ANY TM advantage should be taken away.

Darth Nihilus- needs a small nerf. His annihilate should no longer kill the target but instead leave them with ONE health and all cooldowns refreshed on target.

Wedge Antilles- needs a buff. His special (on critical hit) should apply the following debuffs : healing immunity, defense down, ability block.

Biggs Darklighter- needs a buff. His special (if the THIRD ATTACKER is a rebel) should refresh all cooldowns on biggs (and wedge if he is present) and provide an additional 50% TM.

So far these are the five toons with glaring needs to be buffed or nerfed. I will be adding more toons to the list as this conversation goes on. Anyone, please feel free to chime in and add what needs to be done to these toons to make this a much more enjoyable game.

Replies

• Options
    No Nerfs. Period.
    People invest in a toon given its abilities. Nerfing that is stealing and cheating those who put time, effort, and resources into them.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    trololololol
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Take away TM advantage from Rex. But, give it to Biggs.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    trololololol

Hahaha yup.
  • Options
    Also, IMO, the Nihilus nerf isn't small, it defeats his character. I may not like his OHKO, but that's his character.
  • Baller
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Also, IMO, the Nihilus nerf isn't small, it defeats his character. I may not like his OHKO, but that's his character.

The OHKO is a bit excessive. I wouldn't mind if it was PERCENTAGE based (like DN annihilate will do 99% dmg of the targets health). Something fair where its not a one hitter quitter.

Also in regards to Rex, his TM advantage is pure ridiculousness. Giving ONE guy (biggs) TM is a little different than giving his whole team TM tbh.