Why can't I see the new bundles?

My buddy has the $5 dooku bundle, droids and mace but I don't see any of them. Is there a reason??

Replies

• Options
    I believe all starter packs unlock based on player level. I think first one unlocks at level 10 and continue on through level 20 with various ones unlocking along the way.
  • Options
    So I'm 53, I won't be getting the $5 dooku one then? Thanks
  • Options
    Yep they are limited time offers.

Wish I had got a couple others myself.
  • Options
    Did you skip buying them the first time around or are you saying you never saw them? They are only available once for about a week once you unlock them and then gone (none have been re-released as far as I know).
  • Options
    I've never seen the Dooku one yet.
  • Options
    Oops, didn't realise I was going to rant so much, it just all flowed, sorry hehe. Need to have my morning pain meds...

It's still pretty poor morale wise to not give any packs /bundles besides the chromium packs that basically everyone knows are overall crap and need like $1000 plus before being a viable thing. Wish we could be at least re offered the same bundles that a lot of us didn't purchase initially because either we didn't know if said bundles were useful or were waiting to see what the next bundle was yet nothing was offered.

This is probably the first game where I've seen bundles offered and then nothing else. While it's nice not to be bombarded, nothing is about the same level of annoyance once you realise buying bundles could actually be useful. It does seem either the various management concerned with this title don't seem to know or care about player morale, which is ok, their prerogative but my gaming budget personally (up to $200 a week) has gone to other titles lately. The slow energy build up and stupid price of crystal refreshes doesn't keep me playing long enough, even with padding myself out as much as possible.