Darth Nihilus Wound in the force zeta question

I'm running a sith team zaul zavage SA EP and Nihilus

I'm sitting in top 10 in arena at the moment often competing for 1st spot

The question is would wound in the force zeta be good or make more dmg and ruin my team?

Thing is it is super hard with sniping and everything comming down on who EP stuns in first turn = deciding if their nihilus goes first or mine then if GK is taunting or not then baze I have a 1/3 chance at taking a top place or not

So asuming a strong team with Rex, GK and chirut on top of baze and nihilus, or a similar clenser/healer/taunter setup, would wound in the force zeta work? or would it just give them a uper advantage gaining continious heal then reverse with GK and ending up with 2 extra buffs on the enemy team- all of it that wouldn't be there otherwise

if anyone has it allredy your input would be greatly appreciated

any other opinions or strategys would also be welcomed

my issue is that it comes down to RNG and i need to manual just before. It's almost imposible not to drop 10-20 spots overnight, so would the zeta make the team better or just make the enemy team unbeatable (chirut gets super dmg based on buffs on team and a chaze team usualy beats me on manual)

Replies

• WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    I would advise against it as on defense it triggers Rex to use his cleanse instead of subdue and it makes the whole team go before you
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I find it very useful while on the offense, my turn order is Zaul daze, Nihilus zeta debuff any non-debuffed, Nihilus Drain Force and increase cool down for opposing team. Edit: Forgot to add, since I do not use SA, there is a chance that opposing team can go before me, that's when the zeta kicks in and debuffs the opposing team before my Nihilus goes.

Especially now that Maul has been fixed and his Daze is more inconsistent.
    Post edited by Huatimus on
  • Options
    The greatest benefit of wound in the force in my opinion is, that the opponent gets automatically this health down debuffs.
    The debuffs itself i consider not so important but WITH this debuffs on all enemies, you get a very high chance that nihilus can reduce his "Anihillate" cooldown by 5 and furthermore will set the cooldowns of ALL enemies +1

...so now it all depends on your turn order. Nihilus should make his first move after applying this debuffs to the enemies. However, with R2 released, at least on MY shard, Pure sith teams are not the meta anymore...but i still use nihilus in my R2 Rebels team WITH this Zeta ability
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Options
    Thank you all, much insight gained ^^
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options
    I've had DN zeta for a while and I can finish first every day. Don't over think it, it will help you more than it will hurt you. No toon ability is 100% infallible. And no team that I know of can stay in top 10 on defense unless you're in a very inactive shard or there only a couple of whales in your shard and they have god mods so no one challenges them.
  • Options
    Should I Zeta it if I run him in a team of Wiggs and Chaze?
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options

His zeta is not necessary for him to be good.
  • Options

I would say yes, things are easyer on some teams but having issues with the rex meta