Lvl 45 Arena help

Freedud1
40 posts Member
Who would be best in a 2 week old shard? Since I'm only lvl 45, consider all toons are same stars and gear (g5-6.)

1. DN
2. Shore
3. Sth
4. Boba
5. Biggs
6. Lando
7. Baze

I'm leaning towards Shore, Baze, DN, Boba and Lando. Hate to be farming Sth when he isn't part of my arena team, but he is needed for credit heist and palp event.

Replies

• Wearesyke
    218 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure how you're planning on farming DN as a lvl 45 (unless you are buying his shards with crystals in shipments) but getting DN was the best thing I've ever done. GW is literally a joke now. All DS battles are a joke. All mod battles were insanely easy. I'm sure everyone will be like "farm rebels cause they r l33t" but I say screw the rules and get DN. build a sick sith team and rule the galaxy

My squad: DN 5* G8 (Lead)/Dooku 6* G8/Maul 5* G8/Vader 5* G8/Sith Trooper 4* G8 [All lvl 72]
  • Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    Options
    How do you have Baze and Shoretrooper at level 45? Can we look at your SWGOH.gg profile? My curiosity is piqued.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Use Baze. He is better than shore even without Chirrut in most teams, and far better late game. Take out shore and STHan for now. Run Lando or Boba lead. Farm Rex as soon as you unlock ships and run him as lead. Easy to gear and arguably the best lead in the game. You also get to farm Chirrut at the same time. Just need both at 5* to stay competitive. Don't let your ships slack much, or you suffer later on.
  • EZKill
    112 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Freedud1 wrote: »
    Who would be best in a 2 week old shard? Since I'm only lvl 45, consider all toons are same stars and gear (g5-6.)

1. DN
    2. Shore
    3. Sth
    4. Boba
    5. Biggs
    6. Lando
    7. Baze

I'm leaning towards Shore, Baze, DN, Boba and Lando. Hate to be farming Sth when he isn't part of my arena team, but he is needed for credit heist and palp event.

If you have all of those above characters already (you didn't specify in your original post), I would go with Lando(L), StH, Biggs and Boba to form the core of a pretty solid mid-level arena team. I would also put in DN as the fifth if you want since you don't want a second taunter like Baze and Shore. You want StH to get hit as much as possible while he has taunt up in order to feed the rest of your team turn meter. Do you have Wedge or is close to unlocking him? He is obviously the best option here.

Anyway, I would then focus on unlocking Chirrut through fleet shop and shipments so you can replace StH, Lando and Biggs with Chaze. By level 70 you should have more Sith options starred and geared up so your arena team could look something like DN(L), Chaze, Dooku with Vader/Sidious/EP/Assassin/etc as the fifth. That is a team that can get you into top 20 as long as you don't neglect gear and speed mods.
  • Freedud1
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge isn't avalable until lvl 69. I'm lvl 45, so will be a month or more to get wedge. I have all the listed toons, baze, DN and shore from packs and shipments. No more money to spend, so it's ftp from here.

The reason I'm not going focusing solely on sith is at my lvl ill be neglecting credit heist and ships. Need to focus on arena with heist and ships in mind.

I'm going to farm chirrut and rex at 60, but that is 15 lvls away.
  • EZKill
    112 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Don't forget fleet shop which unlocks at level 60. Wedge is in there too. Going from level 45 to 60 should be a matter of 2 to 3 weeks tops so make sure you complete the fleet commander trainings before then.

If the level 69 you wrote was just a typo, ignore what I said.

With regards to heist and stuff, for the first 2 tiers at least, you really just need Boba, Lando and IG88 relatively well geared. Anything more would be sort of overkill. Out of that bunch I would say Boba is be the highest priority since he can more or less solo both tier I heists at level 70ish due to Hunter's Resolve.