DN Shard Shop

Anyone know how long they plan to have DN in the shard shop?

Replies

• Options
    I heard they said till August
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Tomorrow, I guess. 16th of May. At least someone said this was in one of the update posts. Haven't seen it by myself. Can't confirm.
  • Options
    I would like to know as well. I haven't heard of an actual hard date though. Hopefully someone knows.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    when phoenix are farmable is my bet, but prepare for it being tomorrow
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Options
    Fatzke wrote: »
    Tomorrow, I guess. 16th of May. At least someone said this was in one of the update posts. Haven't seen it by myself. Can't confirm.

That would suck, he's almost to 6* and I'm full in with all my resources on shard tokens. I was hoping for another month of shard shop fun at least to get up to 7*
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I believe they said it would be 3 weeks...but I haven't gone back to determine when that started. Probably pretty soon though. I've been dumping all my GW tokens into shard shop currency for him. I really wish I hadn't purchased all those DT shards right before he left. I'd probably be at least 5* with DN now if I had those back. Live and learn....
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Tomorrow would suck... jumped on the DN bandwagon late
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    I believe they said it would be 3 weeks...but I haven't gone back to determine when that started. Probably pretty soon though. I've been dumping all my GW tokens into shard shop currency for him. I really wish I hadn't purchased all those DT shards right before he left. I'd probably be at least 5* with DN now if I had those back. Live and learn....

Wow rough, especially since DT is in the cantina now--a relatively easy place to farm.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Exletion wrote: »

Wow rough, especially since DT is in the cantina now--a relatively easy place to farm.

Thanks for dumping the salt back on that wound... :smile:
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Options

Thanks for dumping the salt back on that wound... :smile:

haha sorry mate. At least you got a start on DT?
  • Options
    Does anyone remember if previous shard shop rotations happened mid-day or end of day? I need another 10 shards to get to 5*, but I don't want to waste my full 36 GW run a day early just for shard shop currency.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Options
    Does anyone remember if previous shard shop rotations happened mid-day or end of day? I need another 10 shards to get to 5*, but I don't want to waste my full 36 GW run a day early just for shard shop currency.

From memory, I think it's server reset?
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options

From memory, I think it's server reset?

What i remember after server reset they still have the same shad, it will change after daily reset.
  • Options
    Plan on tonight at midnight reset, if not, then you have more time at least.
  • Options
    Alright, I'll assume a server update tomorrow, followed by a midnight shop reset, should give me just enough time to get the last 10 shards. If not, it's not a huge setback, I'll just do the slow farm from DS9A. thanks!
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Nilly 4 Life!
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    You would need the Rebels Phoenix to hit Chromium first and also leave out R1 from Chromium. I don't think it will be tomorrow :)