Buying Mods

CK_3030
177 posts Member
I'm debating on whether I should get this mod or not, mainly because of the potential high speed, but fact is I'm guessing it probably won't get raised more than once. Plus it costs 3.6K....

Do you spend crystals on mods or do you only use your credits?

vfbfyc.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Credits only. I wouldn't spend my crystals even if it was a speed/crit dmg mod. It's really good one but I am not giving crystals for mods, not to mention 3.6k..
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options
    I would never use crystals for mods. It's still a gamble as to what stat increases. I rather spend crystals on gear that are not a gamble. However, I gladly gamble with credits. If you're a whale's whale, then spend whatever you want.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Meh.. better use crystal on that bloody gear.. i use credit. Btw, have u pray.. to RNGesus? It's look like a hard choice to buy or not tho :(
  • Chaser2
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Always keep over 5 mill handy just incase you find a mod like this available for credits.
  • Options
    Credits. Just keep hunting and keeping 5 mil in the bank just in case.

Honestly, it's starting to get to the point where the Mod store is the only place I need Credits. Leveling up R2 **** out a few mil, but actually leveling new toons is getting farther and farther between - and then there's not much else to do with them.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    For those crystals you could refresh the shop 242 times.

Based on my experience you would find at least two of these over 242 refreshes.