Zadertine

Has anyone noticed that since Palpatine can now remove turn meter under zader via his unique crackling doom, zader has become a viable leader for p3 in tank raid? ive been tinkering with the squad of zader, palp, tfp, sun fac and sthan, putting up around 1.5m in t6 aat raid. Havent tried it out in haat yet, probably not nearly as efficient. But the strategy is the same as chirpatine. all the shocked droids never get above 40% tm when palp is blasting the b2 under a zader lead. I am also wondering if this is WAI, because the b2 is immune to tm reduction effects, and zaders tm reduction cant be resisted lol an unmovable object meets an unstoppable force?

Replies

• CamaroAMF
    1285 posts Member
    Options
    The B2 in P3 isn't immune to tm reduction, as far as I know. That's just the tank in P2 and P4.
  • crzydroid
    7354 posts Moderator
    Options
    First of all, b2 is not immune. Second, if he was, that would take precendence. The removal can't be resisted, but he would be immune to it, so it doesn't matter.

Third, what gear do you have them at? I've gotten 2.5M on normal with Teebo, Jyn, tfp, Phasma, pathfinder, with Teebo and Phasma at g8, and tfp only at g10.

And it's not the adds that kill you in p3, it's the counters/canon. I Chirpatine the adds shouldn't get any tm. I'm curious, though, if in your set up you see the canon getting it's tm removed by this. If so, I'm really wondering whether stormtrooper would be viable in a setup like this with his rework.
  • Options
    @crzydroid , I run Zader g11, Palp g10, Tfp g10, Sun Fac g9 and Sthan g11. I never really paid attention to the turn meter of the tank in the backround but now that you mention it, in my several attempts, the tank never once shot at me...
  • Yolcuberserk
    186 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    So it is possible to remove TM from the tank. I didn't know that was possible, good to hear that.
  • crzydroid
    7354 posts Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    So it is possible to remove TM from the tank. I didn't know that was possible, good to hear that.

No, the tank is immune. We are talking about Rocket B2 boss in p3. Unless you are talking about the above comment where he says the gun never fired.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

In P3, there's no TM removal on tank cannon. The cannon TM is based on the droid adds. If they are all shocked the tank cannon does not gain TM.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Yolcuberserk
    186 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

No, the tank is immune. We are talking about Rocket B2 boss in p3.

Sorry, I guess I got confused. Thanks for the clarification.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Yey, another silly z name. Let's have zukeatinafett next!
  • Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    Yey, another silly z name. Let's have zukeatinafett next!

i like it. i cant wait till zam gets a zeta. someone opened a thread just to inquire what she would be called. it was hilareous fun. my favorite was shaZAM