Friendly, Very Active T6 Pit, nATT Guild

Hurry! A new T6 Pit raid will launch at 9 pm EDT tomorrow in order to give new members a chance to raid.

Hello. I am an Officer in the Army of Ren. AoR currently has 47/50, and are seeking three more active raiders, level 75 or above, to top us off. (Will consider lower levels if you are very active and leveling fast).

We are doing T6 Pit 3-4X per week and doing nATT. We are anticipating our first hATT attempt in about two weeks. Our guild reset time is 8:30 PM EDT and raid character rest time is 1 AM EDT. We have 42 members between level 75-85 and a few more at lower levels and the majority of us are very active and enthusiastic to raid, raid, raid. The ones who don’t will not be around long. Participation in raids is not optional. If you are active and participate in raids, we would love to have you.

We are a semi-casual and friendly guild looking for active players to help us hit dailies and contribute in raid damage. Currently, there is a 500/ day requirement for raid tickets, and we ask that you be mindful of the daily guild activities, the need for raid tickets to continue raids, and to do your best to contribute. Members are required to participate in all active raids. Our members are pretty generous with gear exchange and we ask the same of new members. There is no requirement for a third party chat app but we ask that you do keep an eye on the in-app chat for notifications and announcements.

Please message me if you are interested (and I hope you are) or send me an ally request at 759-672-628, game name, Darth Traya.

Thanks!