Polling For My Zeta Wielding Gamers

K_mett1
299 posts Member
edited May 2017
Ok guys I'm completely and utterly hopeless. To be short I am having the hardest time deciding if I should Zeta my Vader or Kylo.

So to save myself the headache I've decided to let y'all choose for me!

My main focus is the raids! And I am NOT a competitive player (meaning I don't care about arena rankings yada yada...) I hear so many good things about Zader but I also hear amazing things about Zylo. Eventually I do plan on Zeta equipping both characters but as of right now I honestly don't care!

Thanks for helping y'all!!

Polling For My Zeta Wielding Gamers 47 votes

Zylo
51%
AnsroffMemphis118Dieciedue2sithhappens44142kylorexx42Aycee1TheMegaSageTeagueColliiKunSuffian123SilverjakkgpeeeeEgosumlegioJizzaouseJasFonzBulYwifDarknessieCannonfodder1018ViperPeteZaraos 24 votes
Zader
48%
Syth_HunterChaser2ThreeGeedbraba01Au5t1nhhoooTooLcoeussmikkonatorkevsmartElleMadaraGebuttersnapsCarbonariNovaPrimeDarthGazzaHuatimuskodiasProphet_Chinchilla01WreakerOfClashMicaelis 23 votes

Replies

• coeuss
    216 posts Member
    Options
    Zader
    If you are focused on raids, Zader all the way. He has more utility, and he may help you in arena depending on your team and your shard. He is pretty good with Sass and Death Trooper or Sith Trooper against several teams right now. He is not top 10, but if you rank in the hundreds, he may help. He works great for HAAT and the Pit.

Zylo is great, but not as useful as many places. I use him in the arena. He is great fun in GW. He can solo the p1 HAAT, but that is about it in terms of dominating uses.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Zylo
    Kylo is more versatile, Vader is more dedicated for the raids.
  • Options
    Zader
    zader for raids my friend
  • Options
    Both are decent options, however zVader has a lot more uses across the board. With a decent squad zVader can handle either raid, handle Gw and do quite well in arena also. Not to mention DS tables, cantina tables, and any event requiring empire or Sith chars. I went zVader first and still would today if I had to redo my choices.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Zader
    If your main focus is raids, then Zader will be a great help in both Rancor and Tank raid.
    Zylo will be mainly for HAAT P1, but if your guild has enough DPS for P1, he will have lesser use.
  • Options
    Zader
    Both are great but since you mentioned raids I would go with Zader
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Ok thanks guys!

Admittedly P1 of the AAT & HAAT is the hardest for my guild to complete so Zylo will definitely be #2 to Zeta.
  • Speedokillz
    575 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    K_mett1 wrote: »
    Ok thanks guys!

Admittedly P1 of the AAT & HAAT is the hardest for my guild to complete so Zylo will definitely be #2 to Zeta.

Probably not advisable to zeta Kylo for normal AAT raid, as his usefulness is his cool-down of the "Escape" feature of the raid. Normal AAT, you only get 5 attempts per day so you wouldn't want to zeta just for that reason alone.

Edit... for the record, I went Darth Vader.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • DRV
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Zylo
    Zylo is great in a normal AAT squad. You can escape him with 1 or 2 moves before enrage and reuse him in another squad.

With a lot of luck, he can also 1v2 or 1v3 arena squads. His zeta moved me from fighting for top 50 at payout to foght No to crack top 10.
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Options
    Zylo
    I use Zylo over and over in all of my Raid squads. He does a ton of damage with great survivability. I know you don't care about Arena, but you won't lose on offense with him, unless you get terrible RNG or annihilated. He's also your main guy in GW. My zKylo just 1v4'd a well modded Zaul, Assassin, DN, and EP, granted they were injured, but still.

With that said, if you're 100% only raid focused, then it's Zader.