We need a function that allows us to swap mod sets ASAP!

NinFang
60 posts Member
How has this function not been put in the game yet? With people having hundreds of mods and several toons/teams, and several modes that require different team comps. And we are expected to move mods one by one whenever we want to change team comps ??
it's been months and this feature has not been implemented ? it's simply OUTRAGEOUS.

I refuse to sit there each day swapping mods around, and having to deal with the frustration of misplacing certain mods. So I just take teams with bad mods into raids/galactic war. It's just TOO much of a hassle for me.

How was this not included in the "quality of life" update?? seems like another greedy move on the part of the devs to me.
Everyone has been asking for this and it's obviously one of the most needed functions in the game ! yet it's been several months ??
Devs clearly don't want to implement this in the hopes that we decide we don't want to deal with the frustration of it all, and instead choose to spend more to mod our different team compositions.

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Options
    I mean they're not stopping you.......
  • CamaroAMF
    1285 posts Member
    Options
    NinFang wrote: »
    Devs clearly don't want to implement this in the hopes that we decide we don't want to deal with the frustration of it all, and instead choose to spend more to mod our different team compositions.

Duh?
  • Options
    I agree that we need this but I think it has more to do with it being a PITA to implement than pure greed. The UI is already a mess and doesn't lend itself to adding intuitive features; it would take a lot of work to make it happen effectively.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • NinFang
    60 posts Member
    Options
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Having the that feature would be great but it won't happen. That would severely limit the need to farm other mods which lowers the bottom line.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Options
    Wow, calm down there buddy haha. It's not outrageous; it's just something that has not been implemented yet. It would take a lot of work to do.

That being said, I totally agree with the spirit of the post. It would be awesome if one could assign mods to a mod set and then label it for easy switching between toons. I believe it is definitely something that can be done in the same vein that we now have team sets that I use very frequently.