Galactic War Retreat is a Treat

I've been doing GW for about a week and only won once but won again today after realising you can retreat from battles. I think this is a great feature as it's still challenging but allows you to test out ideas against tougher opponents. I can't believe I've been missing out on the extra resources though... Are they changing this in the next patch? If so that's a shame.
Also my first two chromium cards were 4* Rey and 4* Grand Moff Tarkin. Since then all I've got is shards for crappy characters, we're those first two rolls just really lucky for single chromium cards?

Replies

• Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Lucky, yes, and 2 nice toons. I'd advise don't buy anymore, for the most part. Too many people complain here. Spend your jems farming shards and gear, but use discipline not to spend 400 gems for a refresh of 100 energy. GW as you played is the way through an update, that the developers intended; no change.
  • Options
    Yeah after I got 12 Royal Guard shards last time I think those would be much better spent on cantina as I'm farming QGJ and it's taking forever. Still, Rey seems pretty incred, currently farming her up to 5* so I can't complain too much. So there's no change? That's good. I thought I read somewhere that they were changing it so that if a character died they wouldn't come back when you retreated.